has it crossed anyones mind

quadlaser

I don't think so. Becouse this is the same version of IRS that was leaked a year ago. Ergo the one on the demo CD that trunk got. Someone has been holding on to a few copies of that CD for years now. It was actually a matter of time before the song was leaked.

So I don't think it is related to the club

I don't think so. Becouse this is the same version of IRS that was leaked a year ago. Ergo the one on the demo CD that trunk got. Someone has been holding on to a few copies of that CD for years now. It was actually a matter of time before the song was leaked.

It had been stated earlier that 'Better' wasn't on the Trunk CD, so he either got 2 cd's, or IRS hasn't changed since '04. Just a thought.

Trunk said Better wasn't on that CD though so were did the other CD (with Better and maybe TWAT) come from?

It had been stated earlier that 'Better' wasn't on the Trunk CD, so he either got 2 cd's, or IRS hasn't changed since '04. Just a thought.

He's got 2.

When IRS was leaked last april, there was speculation that there were several different copies out there. I'm guessing, Axl sent out some different cd's to different people.

He's got 2.

When IRS was leaked last april, there was speculation that there were several different copies out there. I'm guessing, Axl sent out some different cd's to different people.

Or maybe they were stolen...just guessing.