Recent Sightings Of Axl

FinckFortus

While this is speculation on my part all the recent sightings of Axl and co. in and around the New York City region all point to one thing: the preparation of CD for release. Why is this? Because Merck is based and NY and it would make sense that Axl would be in constant contact with him prior to a release. Let's hope something comes of it!

Edited by LloydBradbury

we all know anything is possible with Axl, but is he really getting ready to release new music. don't want to get my hopes up but damn been waiting a long time. I think March might be to soon, the record company will want to promote and Febuary is almost over. March would be fine with me though

Plus the Mastering company is in NY so...

I was gonna say the same thing. Sterling Sound is located in NY. It could be why Axl didn't just stop by the city, but actually hung around for days. I think he may still be there. That probably wouldn't be the case if he was doing some business shit with Merck - he'd probably be in and out, or more likely, Merck would fly to LA. So it's possible he could be consulting with Marino during the day on the mastering of CD, and then partying in bars at nighttime! :lol:

Edited by KBear