WHO TO BELIEVE

warchild

Guys....look, dont jump on every bandwagon that comes by with supposed release dates

make sure you look at where its coming from .....

trust OFFICIAL SOURCES.....

HTGTH...aka Jarmo

on here ask Mysterion or Madison .

Just a Heads up from warchild

too much shit flying around

nighters all

Guys....look, dont jump on every bandwagon that comes by with supposed release dates

HTGTH...aka Jarmo

nighters all

Remember that GH was supposed to be released on november (2003), and then it got released on march (2004).????

I think the same will happen now..., TVBOGNR was supposed to be released during december (2005), I think that Chinese Democracy will be released on March-april(2006).

Also.. I guess that next week we should get at least an update from GNR management...after all the leaks something official must be said.

Did you guys ever think back in 2000, when at least I was looking forward to the future of GNR, that this "new" Chinese Democracy album would be so far away? I remember reading about the House Of Blues show on December 31st 2000 (even though the show started at 02:00 AM on Jan 1st 2001). This show was the first show of Chinese Democracy. It is now almost 5 years and two months later. And we don't even have a release date!!! ONLY GUNS N ROSES!!! I see a release between May & December. Yes that is a seven month window. I base this on several things. The album is not complete, there is no release date, there is no video or single, there are no plans for a tour, Sanctuary claims no release in March and do not have GNR listed in anything coming in the next six months. I checked the database for Tower Records and have contacted Amoeba Records only to get no information. The last time Tower Records received official info was in 2003. Eddie Trunk says November/December. I checked Best Buy, there is no relavent info pertaining to GNR. Someone posted that they talked to someone at Best Buy and they claimed it was coming. IT IS NOT. There is also a slurry of new GNR kitch and cd/dvd's coming out. They would never release a record against this material. I was hanging out in Hollywood last night. We ended up at the Rainbow. I got into many GNR conversations. It is funny how much some think they know. I think I actually lost intelligence talking to some people here. It seems to me, they will not jus release this album under a vail of secrecy. We will know that it is coming. It will be here, but I would not say SOON is the word...

HTGTH...aka Jarmo

nighters all

Agreed. Any non-official or non-confirmed news should be treated as false until proven otherwise.

Some people believe every little rumour.

and we need a new thread for this? this is worse than the noobs starting up a new page for twat.

Did you guys ever think back in 2000, when at least I was looking forward to the future of GNR, that this "new" Chinese Democracy album would be so far away?

*SNIP*

Actually before that I was waiting for an album released IN 2000 called "2000 Intentions". By 2000 I'd been waiting for a new album for near on 7 years, so whats another 7?

Don't do this, don't do that. Why don't people start worring about themselves and stop telling people what not to do? it's not like these threads are trolling. As long as the most hear from people in the know are about cease and desist orders that's all people can do is speculate and have fun with the rumors.

Let's leave the policing to people who get paid for it.