My thoughts about a single

Anagram Of Oral Sex

Well with all this excitment going around with concert dates and leaks, ive noticed people trying to guess or just sharing information about a single release date. Another post that bugged me was the one titled "Single Ruined due to leaks" or somthing along those line..... Now riddle me this, after 10+ years and 13+ million why in the hell would they release a single? Im just kind of throwing this in the air, but just think for a second. There should be no lack in confidence, and the CD should be released without a single. I personally think if they release a single first, a few weeks or a month before the actual CD, its a huge joke, and damn right dissapointing.

There should be no need for a single, and im still suprised so many people think there will be one.

Well with all this excitment going around with concert dates and leaks, ive noticed people trying to guess or just sharing information about a single release date. Another post that bugged me was the one titled "Single Ruined due to leaks" or somthing along those line..... Now riddle me this, after 10+ years and 13+ million why in the hell would they release a single? Im just kind of throwing this in the air, but just think for a second. There should be no lack in confidence, and the CD should be released without a single. I personally think if they release a single first, a few weeks or a month before the actual CD, its a huge joke, and damn right dissapointing.

There should be no need for a single, and im still suprised so many people think there will be one.

are you angry by any means?

i somewhat agree though but i think in this day you still need a single even if it comes out like a week before cd just to stir up intrest

Edited by kaddisonmoore

most people and old fans will be like "guns n roses are back together with a new album"

they probably dont even know hte history of the chi dem, and im sure loads of people will dismiss this album as a cash in.

And that is why promotion is needed to tell the masses that it is in fact not a cash in and there is a big story behind it etc.