SHOULD I WAIT

HOLDEN CAULFIELD

OK SO THE THING IS MY GIRLFRIEND WANTS TOO HAVE SEX AND I...................................ha only joking look i need too know wether i should buy a ticket for download NOW tonite or do you think there will be more uk areana shows anounced URGENT HELP NEEDED

Dude go for it because i had doubts whether to go or not hoping there would be more U.K shows announced. Luckily cherry bomb convinced me :D

I wanna have sex too - but my DH can't/won't go to Download (kid stuff that weekend :sleeper: ) - do I give him some and hope that another UK date is announced where you can see just GNR plus support, or do I hold out til he gives in???

Oh the decisions that have to be made by those in positions of power :D

Edited by off_the_track

I'm kinda in the same position...i only really wanna see gnr, and its for three days.

I'm sure they'd do more uk shows.

On the Download site, they were discussing Day tickets. I think they said that they would see how the weekend ones do, then they would consider selling day tickets. Well, as the weekend seem to be drying up, they might release some day tickets nearer the event

if you're just gonna go for one day, itd be cheaper to go to Dublin

yeah but..you know..............its ireland :scared:

And what did you mean by that statement mister?

Anyways why dont you just buy the download ticket and you could always sell it after if you change your mind!?

I'm kinda in the same position...i only really wanna see gnr, and its for three days.

I'm sure they'd do more uk shows.

On the Download site, they were discussing Day tickets. I think they said that they would see how the weekend ones do, then they would consider selling day tickets. Well, as the weekend seem to be drying up, they might release some day tickets nearer the event

Thanks man, a little hope!

Has anyone bought tickets for anything yet???????

i leave university on 20th may so am plannin to go lisbon and dublin, live in sheffield but i aint payin to go to donnington, would rather get cheap flight to dublin and i dont fuckin care how much rir costs its worth it, if they play itl be an awesome concert that i will never forget.

Anyway, has anyone bought tickets for anythin yet, i no dublin goes on sale tomoz mornin. Thinkin of buyin rir in next day or 2 but no payin for flight til perhaps sometime near the end of march. dont wana comit too much money just yet incase they cancel or somethin.

My friend told me the day tickets go on sale next week.

any idea of the price?? :)

Well he told me they would be about £50. Actually, now thinking about it he might have said next month even though the next month starts within a week. I'll just conclude that the day tickets will apparently go on sale soon.

Well he told me they would be about £50. Actually, now thinking about it he might have said next month even though the next month starts within a week. I'll just conclude that the day tickets will apparently go on sale soon.

Im praying :heart:

Yay!!!

If that's true...I'm THERE! ;) :xmassrudolph:

Yay!!!

Don't rub it in :(:cry:

Yay!!!

same here

:heart:

Yay!!!

same here

:heart:

ARQ, watch out!! :lol: