Motley Crue NOT opening for GNR

AxlRoseHaulsAss

Irish concert promoters Aiken Promotions have confirmed that MÖTLEY CRÜE will **NOT** be supporting GUNS N' ROSES on June 9 at the RDS Arena in Dublin, Ireland, despite previous reports to the contrary. "I'm afraid the radio ads will still have MÖTLEY CRÜE as playing as they were produced before they had decided to cancel the date," reads a new e-mail message sent out by an Aiken representative. "There are new radio ads being produced that will not have MÖTLEY CRÜE included. As I hope you can appreciate we had just found out yesterday evening so promotion is still in the process. Sorry for any confusion caused."

http://www.motley.com/news/index.php?mode=full&news_id=403

Shit man had a full trip planned out, will probably go to download instead then.

Sorry to hear that. I bet quite a few people are in the same boat. Try to get your Download tickets quickly.

Back on topic: THANK GOD Motley Crue aren't opening for GNR. To be honest, despite their pretty shitty music and lack of respect in the music world, I'm not surprised. Let's face it, their egos are just too big to open for their old understudies GNR. Oh well, let them keep kidding themselves. There are always a new generation of un-questionning nine years olds that they can try to appeal to. Although, in this generation, I think even nine-year olds will be able to see through those cunts!

i notice most of you Motley haters are not from the US. i wonder why we dig 'em so much in the U.S. and y'all hate 'em so much over there. must be a cultural thing. of course, there are exceptions, but for the most part it seems to break down that way. oh well. i think the Crue kick ass. so i'll guess i'll hop in my pick-up truck, eat a cheeseburger and some apple pie, drive to a baseball game and crank up some Crue. yankee freakin' doodle dandy!!!! :P

Edited by artfromtex