guns in dublin

gun1

thank god gnr are coming to dublin.im hearing a rumour that part of the deal of them playing download is that the orginal line up play in in proper download concert in london so im told by a few people.so if thats true are the orginal line up playing the dublin gig cause its part of download to.anybody know the truth? rock1

thank god gnr are coming to dublin.im hearing a rumour that part of the deal of them playing download is that the orginal line up play in in proper download concert in london so im told by a few people.so if thats true are the orginal line up playing the dublin gig cause its part of download to.anybody know the truth? rock1

That's not happening. Richard Fortus has confirmed he is playing with Gn'R.

R.

I am going to try and go to dublin, what is the RDS arena like?

It's a grand spot Graeme, holds about 40K so it's definately more intimate than Donnington. Saw Metallica at RDS 2 years ago and the stage is set up on the length of the pitch as opposed to at one of the goals which is mcuh better for sound and viewing...'specially if you're 5ft 6 like me and surrounded by six footers. It's really central too in the South City - takes about 20 mins to walk into the centre..

I am going to try and go to dublin, what is the RDS arena like?

It's a grand spot Graeme, holds about 40K so it's definately more intimate than Donnington. Saw Metallica at RDS 2 years ago and the stage is set up on the length of the pitch as opposed to at one of the goals which is mcuh better for sound and viewing...'specially if you're 5ft 6 like me and surrounded by six footers. It's really central too in the South City - takes about 20 mins to walk into the centre..

the rds is a hole of a place.as for been able 2 c u can see just about anywhere.i saw metallica their twice and i dont know how kirk hammet is still in the band cause i heard him make so many mistakes in both concerts i was at.he must have played them songs a thousand times how can u make a mistake.slash would never make a mistake.

Whats the point in getting drunk at gnr you want to remember it right???

if u drink and cant remember what happens u shouldnt b drinking.drunk at gnr it has to b done thought.the drink at the concert will taste like shit it always does.so id advise getting drunk b4 hand. :devil:

im going to see gnr in dublin and i hope they will perform because a few years ago i bought tickets to see gnr in russia and they didnt perform so i have bad memories about guns n roses and chinese democracy but i still love them rock3rock3 rock on still