RIR or Download?

beebee_head

Im from Scotland & im going to Dublin.

I think i want to see another date, but im not totally sure which to go for. I also suspect there will be more UK dates added, a Scotland date for example.

Its a toss up between RIR & Download.

I was thinking about download, but the only bands i want to see are GNR & Metallica. Metallica i have already seen. Single day tickets are also un available at present. So basically, im asking, which concert would you go for if you were in my situation, or which you are going to, if your in a similiar situation? I think RIR is more attractive at this time. This will be one of Axl's first performances in years & its what the rest of the tour will be compared to. I suspect itll be something special.

Any thoughts?

Well Im from Portugal so RIR definetly :P ...

Seriously: wait some more days until the two other bands for the 27 of May are confirmed. Now only GNR and Xutos e Pontapes (best portuguese rock band) are confirmed, so wait some more days....

as im a lone gnr fan in my group of friends i get to decide myself, im from the south of england and have worked out that it will cost the same to go to eitehr download (bout £40 on the train and £110 to get in) or to RIR where its like £30 for a sunday ticket and about £80 for a flight)

I want to go to portugal, only problem is that i'll be on my own where as at download least i can latch onto some people :)

im really surprised not many others are thinking of portugal, bound to be nice weather and a bit fo an adventure.

as im a lone gnr fan in my group of friends i get to decide myself, im from the south of england and have worked out that it will cost the same to go to eitehr download (bout £40 on the train and £110 to get in) or to RIR where its like £30 for a sunday ticket and about £80 for a flight)

I want to go to portugal, only problem is that i'll be on my own where as at download least i can latch onto some people :)

im really surprised not many others are thinking of portugal, bound to be nice weather and a bit fo an adventure.

I really understand that idea of beign the only fan o GNR within your group of friends cause I am also the only fan within my group of friends... Anyway you should come to my awsome sountry (Portugal) with a great weather, nice people, allot of beer and GNR... rock3

Have you looked at flights to Portugal? Its a weekend so they will be more expensive anyway but its Bank Holiday weekend as well! Plus there is getting to London airports. Plus you'll be really lucky to get a RIR ticket booked in a foreign currency and delivered over here for £30.

If money is the main issue then definitely go to Download out of the two.

I'd recommend Nova Rock though in Austria. Tickets for the weekend are €90 plus fees and return flights are £50. I'm going and staying in a hostel for 4 nights and it will still be cheaper than Download for me I reckon rock3

PS where abouts you from? I am a lone gunner in my group of mates in Bournemouth area

..trust me...

How you know that? :huh:

He's just guessing a realease date and incase his right he will become some kind of a god on this forum (or atleast he beleives so) and if it turns out to be wrong he's just another attentionseaker who no-one remembers the next day = He can't loose.

On topic: I agree, we need the album before the tours.

EDIT: Vicious, You don't happen to mean 28th March? It's been one of the most speculated reralese dates ;)

Edited by Wando

..trust me...

He's just guessing a realease date and incase his right he will become some kind of a god on this forum (or atleast he beleives so) and if it turns out to be wrong he's just another attentionseaker who no-one remembers the next day = He can't loose.

..watch out..boy...

..trust me...

..watch out..boy...

25th April 2045.. trust me!

Hmmm naa thats too early, no single yet and no offical release date. Its possible he knows something that we don't. But i highly dought that. I think it will be 5/22/06. That give the single mabey this month and then give another for the real CD. But hey the only a few know the truth.

Edited by Mister_Smiley