Chinese Democracy in April?

From HTGTH. A newsletter from laut.de. Here's the translated newsletter:

Use your Illusion!

Great events are approaching: The new album from a US-band with four letters will be released soon, and that's why the German press was allowed to listen to their new work last week. On the CD which we were able to listen to in Munich, was a whole lot of music, and some colleagues headbanged along with two bandmembers. I believe I can't reveal more here, or my boss will force me on a journey to Park Avenue, NY.

Sure, there are worse places in this world, but also more beautiful reasons to get there, instead of making a proseminar with rude lawyers about braking contracts. Cause that's what will happen to every journalist, who says too much before mid April, as is said in the three paged media-contract. All I can say is: I'm not talking about Korn.

Welcome To The Jungle,

El Don Miguel Zapato

source: laut.de

(newsletter)

Many Guns references in there :book: Also, wasn't Axl pictured in an airport at a gateway which flies to Europe? Interesting...

Edited by Guest

From HTGTH. A newsletter from laut.de. Here's the translated newsletter:

Use your Illusion!

Great events are approaching: The new album from a US-band with four letters will be released soon, and that's why the German press was allowed to listen to their new work last week. On the CD which we were able to listen to in Munich, was a whole lot of music, and some colleagues headbanged along with two bandmembers. I believe I can't reveal more here, or my boss will force me on a journey to Park Avenue, NY.

Sure, there are worse places in this world, but also more beautiful reasons to get there, instead of making a proseminar with rude lawyers about braking contracts. Cause that's what will happen to every journalist, who says too much before mid April, as is said in the three paged media-contract. All I can say is: I'm not talking about Korn.

Welcome To The Jungle,

El Don Miguel Zapato

source: laut.de

(newsletter)

Many Guns references in there :book: Also, wasn't Axl pictured in an airport at a gateway which flies to Europe? Interesting...

4 letters? how is that gnr? guns, gnrs, i cant make the connection, can somebody help me?

A band with 4 letters?

Could mean "Guns" I guess ;)

This was posted by AxlRoseHaulsAss when Axl was pictured in JFK Airport:

PerezHilton.com reader Meg had the uniqe "opportunity" to meet Guns 'N' Roses frontman Axl Rose last week, and she lived to tell about it.

This is what she reported back:

"This is Axl Rose (standing next to my boyfriend and a bunch of English teenagers) at JFK airport last Thursday. He was very pleasant and cool to talk to.

I'm assuming he was heading to Europe as we were in the British Airways terminal. Since he's allegedly coming out with a new album this spring, I figured that a celeb gossip aficionado like you might enjoy seeing what he's up to."

Definitely!

It was worth it just to see what he looks like these days.

http://www.perezhilton.com/

So he could have been in Munich recently...

Maybe it only means they aren't supposed to write about the tracks in detail until then. As part of a planned publicity effort with magazines, interviews and the like going full bore then. Maybe RS or some other media outlet has paid for first rights to publish a pre-release review. i have no knowledge of how things work though.

Edited by JEEP11

Maybe it only means they aren't supposed to write about the tracks in detail until then. As part of a planned publicity effort with magazines, interviews and the like going full bore then. Maybe RS or some other media outlet has paid for first rights to publish a pre-release review. i have no knowledge of how things work though.

Don't forget that someone posted a month or two ago that Axl was apparently going to appear in a Rolling Stone Article in March. Apparently he was going to pose in a photo with another person- the name eludes me right now...

its TOOL ! :fuckyou:

Jeez- take a break man. No need to get so stressed out :huh:

It is odd how the writer used "Use Your Illusion" and "Welcome to the Jungle" in his newsletter. Also, Axl was at Korn's party and isn't Sanctuary located in Park Avenue, NY?

A band with 4 letters?

Why would the German press refer to Guns N Roses as a band with 4 letters? 3 I could understand (GNR), but Guns is neither here nor there. I hope im wrong but I dont think its talkin about GNR.

And why go to the German press first? :huh:

Grimo.

Don't know if it's just me and my friends but we never actually say "Guns n Roses" they've always just been "Guns" to us. So i guess that'd be the 4 letters. Or i'd hope so

Exactly. If they were to say "a band with 3 words: 4 letters, 1 letter and 5 letters long..." gives it away a bit ;) By using a shortened version of the name then it makes it that little bit harder to guess...

A band with 4 letters?

Why would the German press refer to Guns N Roses as a band with 4 letters? 3 I could understand (GNR), but Guns is neither here nor there. I hope im wrong but I dont think its talkin about GNR.

And why go to the German press first? :huh:

Grimo.

ok Grimo, but theres a lot of GNR references in the letter... he´s really talking about GNR.

I don't know... this one is weird. I mean, it does have those GNR references. But they also said that 2 band members were there. Axl wouldn't have band members with him.

But then there was this bit:

... instead of making a proseminar with rude lawyers about braking contracts. Cause that's what will happen to every journalist, who says too much before mid April, as is said in the three paged media-contract.

Who else would bring lawyers and make the press sign a three-page media contract? I don't think Tool has enough pull inside the industry to get something like this done for them. Besides, who would be so anxious to either hear or leak a Tool album? What, like a total 12 people on the whole planet?

I don't know. I guess we'll see what happens come mid-April. <_<