Chinese Democracy in April?

I'm not saying they talk about GNR in their newsletter, but if you google "Guns n roses", the first result you get is an GNR portrait from the laut.de-site.

I think this shows that laut.de is quiet large and important, so perhaps they really managed to get a listen to Chinese Democracy. But, as usual in the GNR-world: only time will tell...

Maybe it only means they aren't supposed to write about the tracks in detail until then. As part of a planned publicity effort with magazines, interviews and the like going full bore then. Maybe RS or some other media outlet has paid for first rights to publish a pre-release review. i have no knowledge of how things work though.

Don't forget that someone posted a month or two ago that Axl was apparently going to appear in a Rolling Stone Article in March. Apparently he was going to pose in a photo with another person- the name eludes me right now...

Zach De La Rocha!!

:o

R.A.T.M..........?

nah...couldnt be.... :laugh:

Ok if he was talking about Tool (who suck) why would he use the phrase 'Use Your Illusion' and end the article with 'Welcome to the Jungle'? He said he was not talking about Korn... everyone knows Axl was recently at the Korn tour launch party.

Maybe it only means they aren't supposed to write about the tracks in detail until then. As part of a planned publicity effort with magazines, interviews and the like going full bore then. Maybe RS or some other media outlet has paid for first rights to publish a pre-release review. i have no knowledge of how things work though.

Don't forget that someone posted a month or two ago that Axl was apparently going to appear in a Rolling Stone Article in March. Apparently he was going to pose in a photo with another person- the name eludes me right now...

Zach De La Rocha!!

That was it- thanks :)