Axl on the cover of POPULAR 1 MAGAZINE

hellrose place

Todo parece indicar que, tras doce años de espera, el enigmático “Chinese Democracy” de Axl verá la luz muy pronto, de modo que este mes lo celebramos con una portada dedicada al impredecible vocalista y un reportaje de 16 páginas, en el que se relata la saga del disco que parecía destinado a no publicarse jamás. Sergio Del Río y Xavi Martínez nos hablan del presente y el pasado de Mighty Axl.

It all seems tat after 12 years of waiting, the enigmatic "Chinese democracy" from Axl will see the light very soon. So this month we´re celebrating it with a cover dedicated to de unpredectible singer and a 16-page report, in which we tell the story of the record that seemed will never be released. Sergio Del Río and Xavi Martinez tell us about the present and past of Mighty Axl.

Why does it say "Disco"?

"Disco" might be the spanish word for disc.

Update: Sorry, when I submitted my post I did not realise this question had been already answered in the mean time.

Edited by Matatata

Todo parece indicar que, tras doce años de espera, el enigmático “Chinese Democracy” de Axl verá la luz muy pronto, de modo que este mes lo celebramos con una portada dedicada al impredecible vocalista y un reportaje de 16 páginas, en el que se relata la saga del disco que parecía destinado a no publicarse jamás. Sergio Del Río y Xavi Martínez nos hablan del presente y el pasado de Mighty Axl.

It all seems tat after 12 years of waiting, the enigmatic "Chinese democracy" from Axl will see the light very soon. So this month we´re celebrating it with a cover dedicated to de unpredectible singer and a 16-page report, in which we tell the story of the record that seemed will never be released. Sergio Del Río and Xavi Martinez tell us about the present and past of Mighty Axl.

Thanks for the translation

Sweet. Too bad I have never heard of this magazine in my life. :rofl-lol:

how many magazine covers do you think Axl will be on when CD drops??

Maybe he'll be the Time Magazine Man of the Year.... that would be hilarious.

actually,put buckethead in that position

thats hillarious

then imsgine little kids faces when they see that

even better

Sweet. Too bad I have never heard of this magazine in my life. :rofl-lol:

how many magazine covers do you think Axl will be on when CD drops??

Maybe he'll be the Time Magazine Man of the Year.... that would be hilarious.

actually,put buckethead in that position

thats hillarious

then imsgine little kids faces when they see that

even better

Hehehehehehe..Axl on the cover of Time magazine..it would be awesome!!!

I want an issue of the magazine..

The pic on the cover is very good...

And he's smiling!!! :)

He doesn't do that anymore.. :(