Richie Sambora

adnan

Whoa, I've just been listening to "Strangers in this Town" his first solo album.

The guy should be doing "Bon Jovi"'s vocals. Not Jon Bon Jovi, what a gorgeous voice. And the guitar work on his solo stuff is truly amazing. What a lovely, artistic album. Amazing stuff.

Whoa, I've just been listening to "Strangers in this Town" his first solo album.

The guy should be doing "Bon Jovi"'s vocals. Not Jon Bon Jovi, what a gorgeous voice. And the guitar work on his solo stuff is truly amazing. What a lovely, artistic album. Amazing stuff.

Its a little known fact that Sambora has a a stunningly beautiful voice, far superior to Bon Jovi's.

I heard an acoustic of him singing Dead or Alive with just his voice and his guitar and I swear it knocked my socks off.

What is up with the fact that it hasnt been put out there more over the years?

I admire his humility, in taking the backseat to Jon all these years.

Its a little known fact that Sambora has a a stunningly beautiful voice, far superior to Bon Jovi's.

I heard an acoustic of him singing Dead or Alive with just his voice and his guitar and I swear it knocked my socks off.

What is up with the fact that it hasnt been put out there more over the years?

I admire his humility, in taking the backseat to Jon all these years.

There are rumors he''s working on an album right now.

JBJ has an awesome voice, Sambora is better at playing guitar and doing his amazing backvocals. Tbh, I think it's the right way round.

You probably have only heard him sing backup to Jon Bon idiot, or you wouldnt be saying this.

Actually I've heard his solo stuff, so screw you.

jon bon is a good singer more of a performer and all the high notes on slippery are studio enhanced and the guys in the band that back him really raise the bar they have some really great vocal harmonies richie is a great singer but not a frontman in the same way jon bon is and his voice just would not suit the majority of the bon jovi songs either.However he is totally underrated as a guitar player and solo performer in my eyes....imagine sambora on chinese democracy lol i can jon bons rant now lmao

It's been something of a dream of mine that Sambora would play with GN'R, at least on some songs. In my opinion, his bluesy guitar blows Slash out of the water. His bluesy tunes on both his solo albums are beyond brilliant.

The problem with Bon Jovi, is that the band is clearly Jon's band. And Richie isn't given enough artistic freedom. Personally, I think Sambora's guitar is absolutely mindblowingly BEAUTIFUL on his solo stuff, while on Bon Jovi albums he's just great, not as mindblowing.