On the road to 'Chinese Democracy' - 3-CD Set?

OTHAFA

bigdamnbandaxlerose.jpg

Does he have CD in his hands??? :shocked:

Grimo.

A CD yes, if it's Chinese Democracy is unknown. But it might be according to the artcile.

It's so close you can almost feel it. Don't you love the excitement! :D

Seriously though. Doesn't look like a jewel case. So it might very well be a demo.

Which is good!

Axl letting this many people hear stuff is a big plus. It's done, it's there and he has faith in it. All great signs!

LMAO, Axl's lost it he carrys the demo around like a Bible showing it off and getting his songs ripped by Hackers at internet cafes.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm i didnt read the whole thread so i donno if someone mentioned this but ages ago on the last tour Axl said they are going to have 3 cd's and they will tour and tour and tour and tour.. releasing the cd's when they see fit... Basically so they don't stop touring... anywho thats what i remember from which ever concert it was said at.

So in summing up.......... Old News.

Come to think of it you're right! But I still don't believe they will all be released at the same time. Let alone as a box. But a trilogy over time supported with a huge tour could work very well!

No definately not all at once... Not a box set.... But yeah... like u said "a trilogy over time".