No Chinese Democracy in March

insomniac

Guys it's going to be released 7-7-7

That means we got another year of waiting.

I have come to this conclusion by playing certain Chinese Democracy songs backwards, you can hear Axl saying THE CHINESE DEMOCRACY RELEASE DATE IS 7-7-7.

:lol: I'm fuckin around of course.

Guest Matt13

No, it just means this ENTIRE THREAD is full of idiots. Hamburger flippers and mall rats don't know how the industry works. You can say it's UNLIKELY it will be out this month, but NOBODY knows for sure... except the GNR camp.

How bout we start deleting some of these worthless topics, moderators, instead of topics that are actually worth reading, but get merged or deleted because it has the keyword "Slash" or something like that in it.

Slash just said that to fuck with everyone cos he knows some people dont know he isnt in the band anymore.

Or he just doesnt know shit like the rest of us and can't wait to hear it. Latter, it's the latter.

No shit einstain :rolleyes:

Einstain? Is that what albert einstein gets in his underwear when he doesn't wipe properly?

shit happens.

Oh, I don't have english as my main language. I am not worthy your time....Sorry sir for wasting your precius time. Please forgive me......

jævla kuksuger <_<