Merck Says No Truth That IRS Is Being Released Tomorrow

madison

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye people are really starting to get annoying, What do ye want him to say? Axl or the record company havnt either finished the album or set any type of date, so what would you like him to say? Well i guess it could come out next month, and then when it comes and goes, ye flame him again. Confirm or deney rumours is all he is entitled to do. So get a hobby and take your frustations out on someone/thing else...

EDIT: Just read your post, lol, sorry i presumed it was just another anti merek tread, but he still has to get permission to do anything, and paperwork takes a long time...

Edited by mr.b

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Mar 8 2006, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Confirm or deney rumours is all he is entitled to do.

Then we should start a rumor about the album coming out during the Summer and see what he says.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mr.b @ Mar 8 2006, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Then we should start a rumor about the album coming out during the Summer and see what he says.

C´mon Merck, stop this bullshits

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mr.b @ Mar 8 2006, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Incase you didnt notice, rumours start every few days about a release date...

has merck ever gave us anything other than denying things, its bullshit, the guys knows fuck all..

Whats there to know? Axl has been working on an album for what over 10 years now, probably isnt finished. I hope ye reliase that just because of leaked demos and public appearences dosnt mean that anything is coming soon. The album prob wont come till after or half way through the summer dates. There isnt anything to know...

I just feel that Merck is next to useless. All his "It is bogus" replies to Madison crack me up. ...

has merck ever gave us anything other than denying things, its bullshit, the guys knows fuck all..

Are you people still whining and bitching about this? :blink:

wtf? Merck told us last night - hundreds of posts ago - that IRS was not being released today. Why are you surprised that it wasn't released? And - more importantly - why are you dissing Merck? He told us the truth - as he always does!

Geez - some of you really need to get a life. :monkey:

Thing is, even if it isn't played today, that doesn't mean that the track is not in the hands of some DJ's, so it still deserves to be discussed and investigated.

Personal attacks on Merck are unwarranted, but lack of satisfaction with his vague answers, whether that's "all he can give" or not stem from frustration that he can't just give us something definitive.

Don't judge your board members by what they choose to discuss. Some people are just intrigued by this particular issue.

Thing is, even if it isn't played today, that doesn't mean that the track is not in the hands of some DJ's, so it still deserves to be discussed and investigated.

Personal attacks on Merck are unwarranted, but lack of satisfaction with his vague answers, whether that's "all he can give" or not stem from frustration that he can't just give us something definitive...

"Vague answers?" What are talking about?

I specifically asked him the exact rumor that you were promoting. You claimed in post after post that a radio station had gotten IRS from the label and you insisted that it would be played today. So - that's the question I asked -- and that's the question he answered! There was no "vagueness" in his answer whatsoever.

If you choose to change your "rumor" today - to something else, then that's your vague nature -- not Merck's.

And since this rumor has been proven to be false - both by Merck and by the fact that - hello - it wasn't released today - the thread will be locked.

If you choose to start a new rumor in a new thread, please double-check - or even triple-check your sources first. Sorry if I seem harsh, but I find it really disrespectful and rude for people to diss Merck - just because he confirmed that your rumor was false.