madison

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm fucking pissed at merck!

what the fuck kind of comment is that?

i'm handling back from totally teaing off on his ass!.

Hold ur Kangaroo Dude.

Merck is a badass. He might tea off your ass!

Just kidding...

look jackacanadiangrizzly........ your point of veiw botheres me how?.

Yeah, your spelling bothers me somehow.

typo's,so please.... don't get your panties in a knot jackagrizzly :devil: :o:lol:

I think all the GN'R fans need to e-mail him and speak our minds at this point. This is beyond fucking ridiculous. Deny, deny, deny. ...

Merck is trying to help us so that we aren't building our hopes up over a rumor that's untrue.

Would you rather people posted all night long - hoping and waiting for something that won't be happening? Get a grip dude, and stop being so ignorant toward somebody who is trying to help.

The confirmations must simply have been the IRS we have all heard. Like I said, New York radio stations are not carrying IRS from the studio. Krock106.7 in Los Angeles did confirm they had IRS. But in retrospect, it is obviously the demo.

Agreed. This is quite possible.

... KWHL stated more than once that it is not the leak. It was right from the record company.

Believe what you want.

It's quite possible a single has been sent out to the radio stations. I didn't ask about that. I asked if it was being released tomorrow - as the radio station claimed - and it's not. If the radio jock got the date wrong, that's another matter.

Its not a matter of getting a grip, Madison - and I mean no disrespect at all. But this isn't the first time that Merck has been intentionally vague and has given us no word on anything. We deserve some kind of official word at this point. Its asinine to think that he (Merck) can let a golden opportunity slip through his fingers.

I'm just beyond pissed at this point waiting for something to happen. Everytime it seems like we're close, someone takes the carpet out from underneath us.

Its not a matter of getting a grip, Madison - and I mean no disrespect at all. But this isn't the first time that Merck has been intentionally vague and has given us no word on anything. We deserve some kind of official word at this point. Its asinine to think that he (Merck) can let a golden opportunity slip through his fingers.

I'm just beyond pissed at this point waiting for something to happen. Everytime it seems like we're close, someone takes the carpet out from underneath us.

i feel your pain trust me, but i think the pain is about to end!

Radio stations are independently verifying that they have the disc. I highly doubt all of these stations had a meeting and decided to screw with GN'R fans. Either they have an official single, or they don't. I tend to side with the stations at this point, since the entire thing since the leaks has seemed like one gigantic coverup from management.

Edited by TheWildheart

It's quite possible a single has been sent out to the radio stations. I didn't ask about that. I asked if it was being released tomorrow - as the radio station claimed - and it's not. If the radio jock got the date wrong, that's another matter.

Thanks for letting us know Madison -

Radio stations are independtly verifying that they have the disc. I highly doubt all of these stations had a meeting and decided to screw with GN'R fans. Either they have an official single, or they don't. I tend to side with the stations at this point, since the entire thing since the leaks has seemed like one gigantic coverup from management.

Ahhh, someone with some sense.

Radio stations are independtly verifying that they have the disc. I highly doubt all of these stations had a meeting and decided to screw with GN'R fans. Either they have an official single, or they don't. I tend to side with the stations at this point, since the entire thing since the leaks has seemed like one gigantic coverup from management.

Exactly. The fans are getting the runaround for now so that they can surprise the general public later.

For the love of God. I could be side-swiped while driving through an intersection tomorrow and have no more opportunity for anything in life. It is my sincere wish that I enjoy three things before I die: 1. The company of my wife for as long as is possible. 2. Driving a Ferrari. 3. Hearing the new GnR album.

Knowing that greater men die more meaningless deaths than criminals everyday leads me to believe that I should take every opportunity to enjoy what is there. If that means illegal leaks of my favorite band, so be it. I will not re-distribute those songs, nor will I profit from them in any way other then my personal enjoyment. But what will it take for this album to be released?

- Chris

Radio stations are independently verifying that they have the disc. I highly doubt all of these stations had a meeting and decided to screw with GN'R fans. Either they have an official single, or they don't. I tend to side with the stations at this point, since the entire thing since the leaks has seemed like one gigantic coverup from management.

Unless all of these stations are in fact owned by Clear Channel. Was it not Clear Channel that sponsored the tour that was ended early?

- Chris

Unless all of these stations are in fact owned by Clear Channel. Was it not Clear Channel that sponsored the tour that was ended early?

- Chris

...and, KWHL is owned by Clear Channel.. .I do believe.

not that my opinon matters or nething i can tell u that i am 100% totally sure that the radio stations have a single and merck has some motive to decieve us. (or hes looking at the forums and chuckling right now cuz he tricked us into thinking there wasnt a single)

Edited by bobgt