Merck Says No Truth That IRS Is Being Released Tomorrow

madison

Lots of GNR on the radio tonight. Maybe something like this went out:

"We ask per our agreement that you put the existing catalogue, Paradise City, WTTJ, etc. into heavy rotation this evening and throughout the day tomorrow. At 5pm tomorrow during rush hour, you have permission to broadcast IRS."

our world is not always such a nice place....

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I told Merck about the radio station in Anchorage that claims it received the IRS single from the label, and its claim it would start playing it tomorrow. So, I asked him if this means the single is being officially released tomorrow. He said no.

"No, it is bogus," he said.

*Sorry guys, but I thought we should find out the truth before that thread spanned 100 pages.

you are lying you talk to him over the phone no. So dont come here lying.

Because what Merck said doesn't discount the fact that the single may be played. He told her there was no CD and that it won't be played tomorrow. The date could be wrong. He could mean that they're not releasing a CD single in stores. It is not a closed discussion, so it shouldn't be a closed thread.

I don't believe I have ever posted here before so I know that people may not believe me. However, I live in Anchorage, Alaska. Speaking with the DJ earlier I was informed that while he, like many, has had the leaked tracks for a while but he refused to play them. In clearer questioning I asked if this track was different from the leaks, his reply was that it was indeed different. I don't know who to believe.

- Chris

I don't believe I have ever posted here before so I know that people may not believe me. However, I live in Anchorage, Alaska. Speaking with the DJ earlier I was informed that while he, like many, has had the leaked tracks for a while but he refused to play them. In clearer questioning I asked if this track was different from the leaks, his reply was that it was indeed different. I don't know who to believe.

- Chris

i like you chris, we should be friends

EDIT,, TUNE WAAF.... he said about MYGNR.com

Edited by Kesseli

you are lying you talk to him over the phone no. So dont come here lying.

this is where someone needs to be told the difference between an admin and a newbie.

You are a kiss ass fuck you puppet.

Go back to herding your goats. :rolleyes:

i think that madison talks to a fanboy who claims to be "merck" and has no idea of what is happening with gnr.the little axl leprachaun that talks to me tells me that chinese democracy starts now

The first time I see a thread re-opened... madison... i understand and apreciate you contacting Merck just to confirm a rumor/fact that many radios all over were telling some "interesting information"... ok.. but, how can we believe Mercks words if many stations are telling the same... and Merck just says a: "no true.. bullshit"... i really, really apreciate your work, thank you for that... but.... WHO´S TELLING THE TRUTH?