Merck Says No Truth That IRS Is Being Released Tomorrow

madison

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why was this momentarially blocked?

was wondering the same thing... maybe madison or who ever blocked it.. clicked the wrong button...

I think Madison is too busy going around blocking all the threads 'MastersRose' posts in.

He keeps saying that she is a liar, and that he is not a puppet.

Man, he's bothering me.

Ruining all my favorite threads.

The radio stations has the Single... but its not IRS... Thats what Merck means. hehe

To those 2 persons who use the "imbecile" and "idiot" words in another thread of MY OPINNION... i say: I dont care about u....

I definitely don't believe Merck.....

Merck has always been honest with me.

He has never lied.

he said 2005 would be the year of gnr and that didn't happen. he lied to all of us

See, I don't think he lied then, he said the 05 comment with good intentions, and he was only a year off!

As to this comment tonight, maybe just his doing his job, so you really can't take it personally if it's played all over tomorrow.

I told Merck about the radio station in Anchorage that claims it received the IRS single from the label, and its claim it would start playing it tomorrow. So, I asked him if this means the single is being officially released tomorrow. He said no.

"No, it is bogus," he said.

*Sorry guys, but I thought we should find out the truth before that thread spanned 100 pages.

Merck was working and receiving your calls?

Thanks for the confirmation Merck. I guess the music world should turn it's attention to the new Pearl Jam single since the band you represent doesn't have anything new to offer. Great job with the fan relations. Pearl Jam sends members of their fan club special singles on vinyl as Christmas gifts. What a crazy idea that is. Hell, they even show up to their concerts for some reason.

Thanks for the confirmation Merck. I guess the music world should turn it's attention to the new Pearl Jam single since the band you represent doesn't have anything new to offer. Great job with the fan relations. Pearl Jam sends members of their fan club special singles on vinyl as Christmas gifts. What a crazy idea that is. Hell, they even show up to their concerts for some reason.

It was a good one too this year (the x-mas single.)

Little sister with Robert Plant

Gone - Demo

rock1

i'm fucking pissed at merck!

what the fuck kind of comment is that?

i'm handling back from totally teaing off on his ass!.

Hold ur Kangaroo Dude.

Merck is a badass. He might tea off your ass!

Just kidding...

Edited by Jackamo

Looks like the backlash on all of this nonsense has started tonight and will only increase unless a single or some sort of attempt at communication is made on their end. In the meantime there's plenty of other good music out there to listen too.

I think all the GN'R fans need to e-mail him and speak our minds at this point. This is beyond fucking ridiculous. Deny, deny, deny. He's one of those types who walked into a cushy job and doesn't appreciate what he has. Cocky little bastard. Someone needs to tell him that 1979 called and it wants its trendy little ponytail back!

Or maybe GNR fans should be the ones laying low for a while. Merck checks up on the message boards tomorrow and no one has posted at all in the past 12 hours, no one is talking about GNR for the first time in years. There is a point when the loyalty of a fan goes from being unappreciated to being taken advantage of...

The confirmations must simply have been the IRS we have all heard. Like I said, New York radio stations are not carrying IRS from the studio. Krock106.7 in Los Angeles did confirm they had IRS. But in retrospect, it is obviously the demo.

Hold ur Kangaroo Dude.

Just kidding...

look jackacanadiangrizzly........ your point of view bothers me how?.

Edited by aussie_axl

Hold ur Kangaroo Dude.

Just kidding...

look jackacanadiangrizzly........ your point of veiw botheres me how?.

Yeah, your spelling bothers me somehow.

The confirmations must simply have been the IRS we have all heard. Like I said, New York radio stations are not carrying IRS from the studio. Krock106.7 in Los Angeles did confirm they had IRS. But in retrospect, it is obviously the demo.

KWHL stated more than once that it is not the leak. It was right from the record company.

Believe what you want.