Poison

duff_mckagan21

I love Poison!!

It's so good to hear that they are going to make a world tour.. rock4

I adore their music,Brett Michael's lyrics are awesome,i know some people didn't like them and still think that they are just a glam band from the 80's..But Poison is so much more than that..

Tell something wrong about Until you suffer-some fire and ice??

What an amazing song!!

:D

How you doing folks yeah I'm a Poison fan and its cool that they're doing a world tour that'd be awesome to see. They have some really good tunes like Look what the cat dragged in and Unskinny Bop etc, just hope they do a Scotland date but i'm sure they wont. :drevil:

man, i cant fuckin wait neither...........

and about the motley crue DVD...............i really didnt like, idk. i guess its vince, he runs outta breath quickly and he slurs lyrics together........................ idk, might be me only........

i thought the megadeth DVD was gonna be released last year............. well, i cant wait.

man, i cant fuckin wait neither...........

and about the motley crue DVD...............i really didnt like, idk. i guess its vince, he runs outta breath quickly and he slurs lyrics together........................ idk, might be me only........

i thought the megadeth DVD was gonna be released last year............. well, i cant wait.

Yah, but how did you like them awesome "Michigan" titties? I had tickets for that show, but someone fuckin stole em' from me. I could a been on that damn dvd.

J.Walker

o, hellz yeah, helps me sleep at night

Poison are very underrated. They even admit they are a band who just want to have fun and not be taken too serious. I'm a fan of Poison and love most of their albums. My favourite song being Let It Play

Yeah I agree, it's hardly complex music but it's good fun. I actually really like Flesh and Blood. It's a good album. Valley of Lost Souls is probably my favourite song on it.

Dude, Cinderella and Poison are supposed to be touring this summer. Talk about a great beer drinking concert. Good fun music.

They better get over to the UK, I've seen neither bands before, but I'm sure it'd be fucking awesome!

I just pre-ordered Arsenal of Megadeth yesterday. It made me happy.

Cool, yeah I pre-ordered it a few days ago, only 9 days to wait!

I got the Motley Crue one in the post.

Need to save a bit for the Poison one to come out