AXL ROSE sighting

vedderone

how is russell crow fake? i guess thats why he isn't allowed into the u.s at the moment :rofl-lol:, ..

Oh - that's right. Russell Crow is the guy who threw a phone at the head of a hotel worker because the worker didn't think he was "God" and didn't respond fast enough to his request to fix his phone. :rolleyes: Russell Crow is a one-dimensional, talentless hack, who plays the same kind of character in every movie because he can't act his way out of paper bag. His success is based solely on luck - not talent. He was in the right place at the right time -- and for this, he acts like he's King Tut and throws tantrums when people don't bow and scrape in his presence. I salute the hotel worker who didn't jump when he told him to. ... This is what I mean by "fake." :D

At least in Hollywood -- the image may be fake -- but the talent is real and the respect is earned.

So, please never - ever - compare Axl with Russell Crow. They have absolutely nothing in common.

Sorry for going off topic everyone. :D

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is russell crow fake? i guess thats why he isn't allowed into the u.s at the moment :rofl-lol:, ..

Oh - that's right. Russell Crow is the guy who threw a phone at the head of a hotel worker because the worker didn't think he was "God" and didn't respond fast enough to his request to fix his phone. :rolleyes: Russell Crow is a one-dimensional, talentless hack, who plays the same kind of character in every movie because he can't act his way out of paper bag. His success is based solely on luck - not talent. He was in the right place at the right time -- and for this, he acts like he's King Tut and throws tantrums when people don't bow and scrape in his presence. I salute the hotel worker who didn't jump when he told him to. ... This is what I mean by "fake." :D

At least in Hollywood -- the image may be fake -- but the talent is real and the respect is earned.

So, please never - ever - compare Axl with Russell Crow. They have absolutely nothing in common.

Madison's comments seem to be godsends, they say it for the majority in this forum.

Aussie, Why don't you shut the fuck up you goddamned stereotype. You're going to hell along with Russell.

oh ok now i think of it,

shut the fuck up assclown!

As Joe Dirt says, if you want to fight, then stick your head up my ass and fight for air queer.

yeah joe dirt rules tailer park boys.

I have to disagree with you Madison. I dont post here at all but Russell Crow is by far the best actor around these days. Even though he is an asshole to everyone around him you have to admit that he is a great actor. If he wasnt that good no one would put up with his shit. But you are right about one thing....Axl is so much cooler than Russell Crowe.

all i was saying was!....... axl rose has faults! russell crow has faults! and it's out there on display! like normal people! some of you people think your shit don't stink! it's a tracksuit........god damn!

and com'on that hotel worker had it coming :rofl-lol:

russells one-dimensional is he madison? i didn't know you new him personally? wow tell me more

talentless hack? thats why he won an oscar wasn't it? how does luck go with oscar?

i was thinking people in your great and wonderful hollywood would see winning an oscar comes with respect as an actor? maybe not.

whatever spin you put on it, it's just opinion playing fact.

That is the biggest load of absolute shite I've heard anybody say about anythin ever. Gladiator is one of the best films ever.

Come back when you've won a couple of oscars.

Grimo.

Can I just say, although I do like Russel Crowe as an actor, Oscar's mean absoilute zilch in terms of actual ability. Nowadays, all you have to do to get an oscar is play a disabled person or a dead/old music legend. The oscars are the biggest load of ball sweat ever. I mean seriously, does anybody remember Halle Berry's acceptance speech? How ironic that a woman winning best actress would give THE WORST fake crying performance ever.

Can I just say, although I do like Russel Crowe as an actor, Oscar's mean absoilute zilch in terms of actual ability. Nowadays, all you have to do to get an oscar is play a disabled person or a dead/old music legend. The oscars are the biggest load of ball sweat ever. I mean seriously, does anybody remember Halle Berry's acceptance speech? How ironic that a woman winning best actress would give THE WORST fake crying performance ever.

She didnt get paid.... motivation.... lacking :rofl-lol: Russel Crowe in Gladiator was awesome though. Hes just an arrogant prick, which makes people hate him, ergo, call him a shit actor, which he isnt.

But he apparently he does think hes god, therefore is a twat.

Grimo.

He still has that silver suitcase that could hold cd as we know it!!!

nice jacket axl

Yeah the jacket is really stylish :laugh:

..as far as i know..this is the original official austrian ski jacket..(official austrian national team)...wonder where he got that from...

Edited by sixtus

Madison, you're not seeing my point. Axl didn't cap his teeth or get hair extensions to make you happy or because he cares what others think about his appearance. He's the type of guy who did it for one reason and one reason only, and that's because he wanted to... to please himself. Seriously, you still haven't replied to what he said here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3LsF3UQfug...%20roses%20ritz

mr. focker..that's perfect and came in my mind as well..

..it's the prove that users like madison gets it wrong most of the time...

and: one's person trash..is another person's treasure...

And still no reply about what Axl said here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3LsF3UQfug...%20roses%20ritz

..replied already...

..really good work mr. focker...

..as far as i know..this is the original official austrian ski jacket..(official austrian national team)...wonder where he got that from...

Did the oversized red/white ski jacket come with baggy oh-so-stylish peach-colored track pants? It's a good thing Austria knows how to ski -- because they wouldn't win any medals for fashion. So, does this mean we should "blame Austria?" :lol:

Madison, you're not seeing my point. Axl didn't cap his teeth or get hair extensions to make you happy or because he cares what others think about his appearance. He's the type of guy who did it for one reason and one reason only, and that's because he wanted to... ...

Actually you're missing the point, my friend. It doesn't matter why he did it -- the point is he did it - which shows he cares about his looks.

I didn't have the energy to read 17 pages about Axl's clothes, so this may have been covered previously. It looks to me like the metal case that Axl is carrying with him in recent pictures is a Cigar case. Several guys that hang out at the bar next door to where I work carry those with them from time to time. They hang out in the cigar lounge portion of the bar/restaurant. Axl does appear to be an avid Cigar guy these days. That is probably what he is carrying with him on his travels. For the record, I don't care what he wears as long as he can still rock on stage and he releases the CD. I'm more concerned with more important things like- is the voice we hear on "Better" or "IRS" a 2006 voice or is it from 1998 or 1999?

is the voice we hear on "Better" or "IRS" a 2006 voice or is it from 1998 or 1999?

Valid and worthwhile question.

Its a very good point actually. Never thought of it.

Grimo.

Edited by Grimo85

It seems like most of you want to tell Axl how to dress...he can dress the way he wants to whether it fits or not and he doesn´t need to give a fuck about others oipnions. And what if he likes those clothes? Can´t he wear them just because they don´t fit with what a rock star should wear?Or can´t he wear them just because some of you don´t like them?

Let the dude dress the way he wants to.Gee...! :rolleyes:

I think with the other posts, basically, Catcher In The Rye is definitely around the 2001-2002 era because his voice is almost exaclty the same as the concerts. Better HAS to be new because it was only mentioned for the first time in Rolling Stone. I think There Was A Time and I.R.S. are too hard to pin point though.

Did the oversized red/white ski jacket come with baggy oh-so-stylish peach-colored track pants? It's a good thing Austria knows how to ski -- because they wouldn't win any medals for fashion. So, does this mean we should "blame Austria?" :lol:

Madison, you're not seeing my point. Axl didn't cap his teeth or get hair extensions to make you happy or because he cares what others think about his appearance. He's the type of guy who did it for one reason and one reason only, and that's because he wanted to... ...

Actually you're missing the point, my friend. It doesn't matter why he did it -- the point is he did it - which shows he cares about his looks.

LOL, this is getting funny. I've never said Axl doesn't care about how he looks, I'm saying Axl doesn't care what YOU (or anyone for that matter) think about the way he looks or dresses. We'll come to an agreement someday, I can feel it.

wow i've never seen that Out ta get me (Ritz 88, how good do they go!, fucking rock.

You can see that whole concert through YouTube.com or video.google.com. That to this day is still the best concert I've ever seen. (On t.v. or in person)