AXL ROSE sighting

vedderone

Mitch Allan of SR-71 was at an airport and met axl rose here is the link it includes a photo of axl

OK, so I'm a huge 80's rock geek BUT... while waiting in line at the airpot to get my ticket to Costa Rica,

who's standing right in fucking front of me....AXL ROSE! Yes....This is an official sighting. His hair is braided,

he's no longer skinny, and he's in desperate need of a stylist...BUT WHO THE HELL CARES....IT'S AXL

MOTHERFUKING ROSE!

556160679l4dk.jpg

Source: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...09-59b6b13bff88

Edited by jack99

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday, March 09, 2006

AXL MOTHERFUCKING ROSE!!!

OK, so I'm a huge 80's rock geek BUT... while waiting in line at the airpot to get my ticket to Costa Rica, who's standing right in fucking front of me....AXL ROSE! Yes....This is an official sighting. His hair is braided, he's no longer skinny, and he's in desperate need of a stylist...BUT WHO THE HELL CARES....IT'S AXL MOTHERFUKING ROSE!

556160679_l.jpg

Not sure about the titanium vanity box, but that obviously contains something more precious than his passport.

Yes...his strip club membership. :lol:

Seriously though them clothes look good.

:laugh: Awesome :D

And I agree, his clothes looks really nice :)

Guest cherry_bomb

He still has that silver suitcase that could hold cd as we know it!!!

some body needs to still that suitcase from him....... I guaranty Ch-Democracy is in there! :rofl-lol:

come on, CD is gonna be in some high tech vault deep down in some underground chambers! BUT if u think its in there, find out his next flight and steal the damn suitcase!! he doesnt seem to be guarding it with his life. u may risk your life in the process, but you would die a martyr.

Please - please - somebody take him shopping and teach him how to dress again.

I don't usually care what he wears -- but my God, there's a limit if he's going to start wandering around in public again and wants to maintain some credibility - not to mention dignity - as a rocker. Sorry - but the oversized sweatsuits and sweatshirts have to go.

Axl - if you need help, give me a call.

Guest cherry_bomb
Please - please - somebody take him shopping and teach him how to dress again.

I don't usually care what he wears -- but my God, there's a limit if he's going to start wandering around in public again and wants to maintain some credibility - not to mention dignity - as a rocker. Sorry - but the oversized sweatsuits and sweatshirts have to go.

Axl - if you need help, give me a call.

yeah usually i dont give a flying turd what he wears....but u cant mix salmon pink and red :no: