AXL ROSE sighting

vedderone

This may have been said, But I couldnt be bothered to read through all the replies :P

Waiting around for say over an hour in a public airport he isnt at a private party or exclusive club, Axl should know that people will recognise/approach/take pictures of him in a place like an airport.

Theres no need to go over the top with a rock image but Im pretty sure theres some cool casual clothes he could wear. If he really wanted to prove himself he should have drawn attention to himself in a good way, not bey wearing horrid clothes.

All it takes is one person to get a photo of him and send it to gossip mags and tabloids. Its too early in a comeback for negative publicity.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just say, although I do like Russel Crowe as an actor, Oscar's mean absoilute zilch in terms of actual ability. Nowadays, all you have to do to get an oscar is play a disabled person or a dead/old music legend. The oscars are the biggest load of ball sweat ever. I mean seriously, does anybody remember Halle Berry's acceptance speech? How ironic that a woman winning best actress would give THE WORST fake crying performance ever.

She didnt get paid.... motivation.... lacking :rofl-lol: Russel Crowe in Gladiator was awesome though. Hes just an arrogant prick, which makes people hate him, ergo, call him a shit actor, which he isnt.

But he apparently he does think hes god, therefore is a twat.

Grimo.

dude.... he doesn't think he's god, if you have seen any interviews that his done in the past you would know that, he's a down to earth good bloke, thats why he doesn't fit into hollywood!, he's just got a short fuse! sounds like axl!, see if you can download an interview he did on an australian show ( not enough rope) you get an insight into the real man!.

Edited by aussie_axl

The fact of the matter is that Axl has always had a stylist (or at least as soon as he could afford one) and has always been conscious of his image. There's a woman in LA who's famous for designing stage wear for rockers. I can't think of her name but she's been on alot of MTV shows about style. She designed all of Axl's early leather pants, I believe starting with ones in the Sweet Child O Mine video. Versace designed his little bike shorts and I believe also the kilts, plus the apricot jacket he wore to court.

My take on this new look is that he has gained a few pounds and is under the mistaken impression that if one dons baggy clothes it will make one look skinnier. Plus, I believe that rap stars are accepted no matter what they weigh while rock stars, or at least metal stars, are usually expected to be skinny or buffed up.

Anybody could just swipe that silver case! He's not even holding it!

yea i did. it has prostitute, seven and a IRS 2005 version that replaces BH solo with some synth shit!

fuckin liers

Ha! Dude... I've never known anyone to use someone else's sig...! I'm flattered!

yea i did. it has prostitute, seven and a IRS 2005 version that replaces BH solo with some synth shit!

fuckin liers

Ha! Dude... I've never known anyone to use someone else's sig...! I'm flattered!

lol well they keep taking mine awayso i picked one i liked but im going to to back up my old kaddisonmoore one

fuckin liers

lol well they keep taking mine awayso i picked one i liked but im going to to back up my old kaddisonmoore one

I've just spoken to my lawyer who's advised me I can charge rent money for the sig... but I'm not mean... ;)

this thread is ridiculous. you people have no fucking lives whatsoever. if you hate the way the guy dresses so much then SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OFF THIS WEBSITE. what is with you fucking idiots bitching and complaining about the clothes someone wears? it is one fucking picture at an airport. how about you douchebags put your pictures up and have everyone else talk shit about them. just shut up about this shit already, and listen to the music. but obviously that seems too hard for you fuckheads to do because you are so wrapped up in someone elses lives. maybe because you don't have your own.

this thread is ridiculous. you people have no fucking lives whatsoever. if you hate the way the guy dresses so much then SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OFF THIS WEBSITE. what is with you fucking idiots bitching and complaining about the clothes someone wears? it is one fucking picture at an airport. how about you douchebags put your pictures up and have everyone else talk shit about them. just shut up about this shit already, and listen to the music. but obviously that seems too hard for you fuckheads to do because you are so wrapped up in someone elses lives. maybe because you don't have your own.

agreed

One of the most stupid first posts I've seen, but welcome to teh forum!! :)

Yeah, get off this website so the one post wonder can talk about what she wants to talk about.

ya know..i find it funny that ppl get so gung ho'd all about meeting someone...yeah..it would be kewl...yeah it would be interesting..but wow...think about it...Axl takes shits just like you/i...he breathes..he sweats...hes not always dressed up either...hes just like you and me...it surely seems that a LOT of fans are media-dumbasses that believe everything they say/hear/see on mags/tv/internet...wow...hes just a man...who writes songs...thats it....yeah..he makes a SHITLOAD of money doing it...cause lots of ppl like the style he used to write like...yes..the new guitarist has no real emotion to it...and the music suffers for that...but hey..its 10 years later...they are totally different ppl...as is anyone here as well....10 years ago...noone was listening to rap...or at least nowhere near what ppl are listening to it today..so mellow out..hes just a man...who bleeds/shits/cries like the rest of us...make him out to be anything more than that..and well...and its no wonder hes been a 'recluse' for 10 years....who wouldnt be? :P

Mitch Allan of SR-71 was at an airport and met axl rose here is the link it includes a photo of axl

OK, so I'm a huge 80's rock geek BUT... while waiting in line at the airpot to get my ticket to Costa Rica,

who's standing right in fucking front of me....AXL ROSE! Yes....This is an official sighting. His hair is braided,

he's no longer skinny, and he's in desperate need of a stylist...BUT WHO THE HELL CARES....IT'S AXL

MOTHERFUKING ROSE!

556160679l4dk.jpg

Source: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...09-59b6b13bff88

Hm...wow, this post has gotten lots of attention.... time for me to comment!

Axl Rose has the right to dress however he likes whenever he wants to but we also hav to keep in mind that these couple of weeks he's been getting lots of attention so he also has a reputation to maintain.... Im not saying that he has to wear bikershorts to the airoport but just something that shows that he still has the rock blood in him..something that sort of shows his new image..and that image will affect our views of the new CD so if his image is comfortable stuff then we know hes confident bout his CD !! wateve...im just glad that Axl Rose is not trying to be someone hes not and hes being who the hell he wants to be...

As for the mystery of the silver box... im hoping its the CD!~!~ and not a wig.... :scared:

Mitch Allan of SR-71 was at an airport and met axl rose here is the link it includes a photo of axl

OK, so I'm a huge 80's rock geek BUT... while waiting in line at the airpot to get my ticket to Costa Rica,

who's standing right in fucking front of me....AXL ROSE! Yes....This is an official sighting. His hair is braided,

he's no longer skinny, and he's in desperate need of a stylist...BUT WHO THE HELL CARES....IT'S AXL

MOTHERFUKING ROSE!

556160679l4dk.jpg

Source: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...09-59b6b13bff88

Hm...wow, this post has gotten lots of attention.... time for me to comment!

Axl Rose has the right to dress however he likes whenever he wants to but we also hav to keep in mind that these couple of weeks he's been getting lots of attention so he also has a reputation to maintain.... Im not saying that he has to wear bikershorts to the airoport but just something that shows that he still has the rock blood in him..something that sort of shows his new image..and that image will affect our views of the new CD so if his image is comfortable stuff then we know hes confident bout his CD !! wateve...im just glad that Axl Rose is not trying to be someone hes not and hes being who the hell he wants to be...

As for the mystery of the silver box... im hoping its the CD!~!~ and not a wig.... :scared:

I'm sure Axl dress nicer most sexy for that New York night club that he goes too.

The fact of the matter is that Axl has always had a stylist (or at least as soon as he could afford one) and has always been conscious of his image. There's a woman in LA who's famous for designing stage wear for rockers. I can't think of her name but she's been on alot of MTV shows about style. She designed all of Axl's early leather pants, I believe starting with ones in the Sweet Child O Mine video. Versace designed his little bike shorts and I believe also the kilts, plus the apricot jacket he wore to court...

Exactly.

Axl has always been extremely image-conscious - although he used to set trends - rather than follow them. But judging from his "look" at the airport, I think he's forgotten that, which is why some of us are suggesting he find a stylist.

this thread is ridiculous. you people have no fucking lives whatsoever. if you hate the way the guy dresses so much then SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OFF THIS WEBSITE. what is with you fucking idiots bitching and complaining about the clothes someone wears? ...

It's called constructive criticism dude.

If you had read through this entire thread, you would see that most people on this forum don't care how Axl dresses because they're all familiar with his talent and music. However, many are expressing concern that he'll have a tough time attracting new fans if he doesn't present an image that goes with the music. It's not you or diehard fans that Axl needs to impress - it's new fans, who are unfamiliar with his music, that he needs to win over.

It's called constructive criticism dude.

If you had read through this entire thread, you would see that most people on this forum don't care how Axl dresses because they're all familiar with his talent and music. However, many are expressing concern that he'll have a tough time attracting new fans if he doesn't present an image that goes with the music. It's not you or diehard fans that Axl needs to impress - it's new fans, who are unfamiliar with his music, that he needs to win over.

there you go madison ...i dont l;ike when somebody calls bitch or idiots to a member of this forum...thanks!!!