Chinese Democracy when??????

AxlBooey

I was in an F.Y.E store earlier today and asked the manager about the status of Chinese Democracy. He told me they have not heard anything about a release date, though he did hear the rumor about the possibility of a three disc set. He added (in his opinion) that Axl has become an industry joke due to the decade long process and still nothing to show for it, and he believes it will never come out. Anyway, I'm a little deflated now, though I wasn't really expecting it this month. I'd like to think it could be out by June, shortly after the touring begins.

I was in an F.Y.E store earlier today and asked the manager about the status of Chinese Democracy. He told me they have not heard anything about a release date, though he did hear the rumor about the possibility of a three disc set. He added (in his opinion) that Axl has become an industry joke due to the decade long process and still nothing to show for it, and he believes it will never come out. Anyway, I'm a little deflated now, though I wasn't really expecting it this month. I'd like to think it could be out by June, shortly after the touring begins.

It will have to come out at some point in the year. Maybe the summer or maybe the winter, who knows? If you check any of the music store sites like Towerrecords.com you will find no info about the album. However you will see plenty of cd's due out many many months from now.

Edited by smokingarthur

Enjoy the leakes we have, they may have to hold you over a while longer..... We're not going to hear the countdown, we'll know when it blasts of at the last minute by the way the earth shakes. When you feel that, Chinese Democracy has started, then head to your local music store and buy a copy for you a one for a pal or two :-)

I could go manage an FYE store today. Being the manager of a music store does nothing for you but to have a list of what is being released when. Secondly, it's not like that information even gets to record stores significantly before it gets to the public, if you are really looking.

don't worry about it.

Ok, June... thank you for that qualified guess.

Please stop posting non/old news and store managers personal opinions.

*CLOSED*