M. Shadows of A7X speaks

mynameisjonas

holy shit i just watch that new video clip on there web site!, these guys fucking go off man, those guitar players can play, they look cool as hell too!, drummers good!, lyrics and lead singer needs some work i think ( just my opinion tho) . over all good stuff, these guys new on the sence?.

Their first major label debut came out not too long ago but they have been around a while

how old are they ? that guitar player with the hat is a nikki six look a like.

i might go buy this album. rock3

City of Evil - the better album out of their three IMHO is heavly influenced by GNR and Axl. Like he said Axl is his favorite singer of all time.. M. Shadows recently had throat surgery and becasue of that, City of Evil is completly different musiclly than Sounding the Seventh Trumpet or Waken the Fallen... The latter two are more hardcore and i call it scream metal lol... City of Evil is awsome. The guitar players are fucking amazing! City of Evil and Waken the Fallen are great albums.

I hope this means CD will come out soon and he couldnt be more right Scooters good but not in the same league as Axl

well if he had throat surgery if might of been a blessing in disguise!, and yes axl owns the stage! the best front man by far!.

THIS FORUM/THREAD IS NOT ABOUT AVENGED SEVENFOLD ITS ABOUT THE LEAD SINGERS COMMENTS ON THE SO CALLED FEUD

First off:

FUCK AVENGED SEVENFOLD

THEY'RE FUCKING GAY

LIKE JOHN GOODMAN AND CONDOLEEZA RICE

Second off:

Who's not to say that the songs he has don't include the instrumentals?

Third off:

It scares me to think that A7X singer looks up to Axl.

calm down bro... just showin my support for avenged ....

Sorry. I didn't direct that at you specifically, but at everyone. I guess I'm just sick of all these EMO bands and poser bands. You know, Axl is good for the bling look. But the second A7X put platinum in their mouths, I kicked my own ass for supporting them. My friend's band (The Rising) is a local band who knew A7X's guitarist, Zacy Vengenace or something, and he stole 3 of The Rising's song. The acoustic/clean riff in Bat Country is another thing stolen from The Rising.

THIS FORUM/THREAD IS NOT ABOUT AVENGED SEVENFOLD ITS ABOUT THE LEAD SINGERS COMMENTS ON THE SO CALLED FEUD

First off:

FUCK AVENGED SEVENFOLD

THEY'RE FUCKING GAY

Second off:

Third off:

DustFromMyAssCrack your a tool, theres no doubting that !

First off:

FUCK AVENGED SEVENFOLD

THEY'RE FUCKING GAY

Second off:

Third off:

Calm down man....

Sorry. I didn't direct that at you specifically, but at everyone. I guess I'm just sick of all these EMO bands and poser bands. You know, Axl is good for the bling look. But the second A7X put platinum in their mouths, I kicked my own ass for supporting them. My friend's band (The Rising) is a local band who knew A7X's guitarist, Zacy Vengenace or something, and he stole 3 of The Rising's song. The acoustic/clean riff in Bat Country is another thing stolen from The Rising.

EMO and A7X shouldnt be in the same sentence.. together... Avenged is a metal band now.... started out Hardcore went metal core now remenisant(sp) of the old metal that we all love... EMO they are not....

Edited by Tbone947

Hey Aussie, why don't you suck my American dick you pompous ass Dairy Queen. Go back to drinking your tea.

DustFromMyAssCrack please........ your the main character in american trailer park boyz, too many cousins for your own good......... pleasure overdose!

First off:

FUCK AVENGED SEVENFOLD

THEY'RE FUCKING GAY

Second off:

Third off:

its called an opinion, asshole.and i agree with him, avenged sevenfold are fuckin gay :fuckyou:

First off:

FUCK AVENGED SEVENFOLD

THEY'RE FUCKING GAY

Second off:

Third off:

its called an opinion, asshole.and i agree with him, avenged sevenfold are fuckin gay :fuckyou:

You don't have to get all hostile about it yes it's a fucking opinion but you shouldn't get pissed when people don't agree with you.

First off:

FUCK AVENGED SEVENFOLD

THEY'RE FUCKING GAY

Second off:

Third off:

OMGZZZ i bet itz becuz they're soooo popular and you're too coolz to like em...they kick ass. Anyways, I'm thinking either Axl let him have the cd because they're touring or he just has all the leaks we do, cause i think i heard somewhere he's heard some of the leaks already, so if he had the cd...i doubt he'd talk about the leaks.

Tainted Conscience knows what he's talking about, as do I. Aussie, I might be trailer park boy from America (even though I live in a 2-story house in the suburbs of the 6th largest city in the United States), but at least I'm not screwing Queen Elizabeth or my mother for that matter. CHEERS MATE :fuckyou:

WHERE IS THE FUCKING SOURCE....can't believe ppl have been jsut accepting this piece of shit that sounds like it's been written by a 12-year old axlite.

Edited by zepsun

This statement is from M. Shadows, the singer of Avenged Sevenfold about Axl and Scott's little feud. There's some interesting stuff in it.

I did see some of that.

I feel AXL is a better singer, GNR was a better band (legends, STP wasn't ever close to that status), and I love the 12 New GNR songs that I have. So I'm not going to say anymore then that I usually root for the bad guy and since AXL is public enemy #1 and is my favorite singer of all time, I'll have to go with AXL. That being said, I think Scott is great and I love the Velvet Revolver record. I sure hope Slash gets back with AXL, but I doubt it will happen soon.

And for the record, AXL was nothing but a nice, down to earth, great guy to talk to when I met him. Very respectful and generous, taking pictures with everyone and just seemed to be having a good time.

Shads

------

ummm...12 GN'R songs???

Source please?

Link?

If not, the thread will be closed shortly.

Guest JohnUlmer

This statement is from M. Shadows, the singer of Avenged Sevenfold about Axl and Scott's little feud. There's some interesting stuff in it.

I did see some of that.

I feel AXL is a better singer, GNR was a better band (legends, STP wasn't ever close to that status), and I love the 12 New GNR songs that I have. So I'm not going to say anymore then that I usually root for the bad guy and since AXL is public enemy #1 and is my favorite singer of all time, I'll have to go with AXL. That being said, I think Scott is great and I love the Velvet Revolver record. I sure hope Slash gets back with AXL, but I doubt it will happen soon.

And for the record, AXL was nothing but a nice, down to earth, great guy to talk to when I met him. Very respectful and generous, taking pictures with everyone and just seemed to be having a good time.

Shads

------

ummm...12 GN'R songs???

Source please?

Link?

If not, the thread will be closed shortly.

I was wondering if this has a source, too. <_< I find it hard to believe Axl would give the singer of AX7 twelve tracks.