Axl should do a piano duet song with Elton John

Guest JohnUlmer

Guest JohnUlmer

For the Chinese Democracy "sequel." That would be amazing.

Something like a mix between "NR," "Catcher," "Rocket Man," etc. - Elton and Axl together would just be awesome.

Maybe with David Bowie, too? Does he like Bowie? I'd assume he does since he's a fan of Mercury and Elton.

Edited by JohnUlmer

o, how AFD fans would kill themselves to hear something like this :book: lol. i like the david bowie idea though.

hell, why not even mick jagger too rock1 ?????

Not such a stretch....he played in the Freddie Mercury concert with Elton and at the MTV video awards doing the NR song. I haven't killed myself and enjoyed the performances. I've been around GNR from day one.

Quite frankly, this thread has got to be the best proposed idea of GNR's future in this forum. Brian May, Axl Rose, and Elton John. Great rock icons for producing power ballads. Estranged + We Are the Champions + CITR x 3 = Rocked-you-the-fuck-out.

it would a good thing to see....

Quite frankly, this thread has got to be the best proposed idea of GNR's future in this forum. Brian May, Axl Rose, and Elton John. Great rock icons for producing power ballads. Estranged + We Are the Champions + CITR x 3 = Rocked-you-the-fuck-out.

That would be like a wet dream to me.. Totally fantastic song/s could come out of it.