The Eels

T Patten

Eels are one of my fave bands, i have all their albums and they're so easy to listen to with some blinding songs mixed in, E has a really cool unique voice, plus i've seen them live twice and their great...

...So are any of you lot fans of them?.

Firstly, unless I'm mistaken and it's a different band, there's no 'The.'

Yeah, Eels rule all. Remarkable song writer, I have to been in a mood to listen to them. Can't wait to get the live album soon.

Plus the MC Honky project was fantastic.

Edited by Genesis

Yep, it is just "eels" like i put at the start of my post, mark has said that on many occasions, but i thought i better put the eels otherwise people might've thought i was talking about fish :P

Edited by Keith Moon

Eels are fantastic, seen em live twice now, once for the souljacker stuff, once on the last tour, wonderful.

Was it this tour you said they they didn't have a drum kit?

I went to a show in may last year where they played without drums, it was the strings tour, i went to the festival hall show in london and it was a great show, my 2nd best show of last year...

only heard that single where their floating in the video, quite liked it and i may check them out soon, whats the best album?

Their latest studio release blinking lights & other revelations is my favourite at the moment, but beautiful freak is very good also and contains my favourite eels song in your lucky day in hell, but all their albums are good, including electro shock blues but i wouldn't recommend this as your first buy of eels stuff as it's not as easily accessible as it's all about death etc...

...So for me, get beautiful freak.