GUNS 2 ROSES AND STEVEN ADLER PICS

I saw this band saturday night at a pub a few train stops away from my house, they done a good show and where showing footage of the adler gig on a tele in the pub. Spoke to the "Axl" afterwards, seemed a nice guy, good on stage he was.

Gav? Yeah, he's a cool guy. Me an my friend Matt hung out with em at The Cavern. I nearly had the "Italian Axl" stay at my house haha. Me and Matt also filmed the Cavern DVD so check it out when it comes out!!

When is it out btw...?

Yeh i saw Guns 2 Roses at the hertford marquee a while back, there playing again on saturday. I might go but it depends.

There a pretty good tribute if your wondering. The funny thing is there based on the UYI line up, the drummer is meant to be matt sorum and not adler - :P

I saw this band saturday night at a pub a few train stops away from my house, they done a good show and where showing footage of the adler gig on a tele in the pub. Spoke to the "Axl" afterwards, seemed a nice guy, good on stage he was.

Gav? Yeah, he's a cool guy. Me an my friend Matt hung out with em at The Cavern. I nearly had the "Italian Axl" stay at my house haha. Me and Matt also filmed the Cavern DVD so check it out when it comes out!!

When is it out btw...?

Dunno when its out mate,

It was pretty funny cos they had a whole bunch of DVD's to sell, when they started playin civil war, "Axls" on the mic pointing at em' saying "what we've got right here is failure to see all the fucking DVD's we're selling.

When is it out btw...?

Dunno when its out mate,

It was pretty funny cos they had a whole bunch of DVD's to sell, when they started playin civil war, "Axls" on the mic pointing at em' saying "what we've got right here is failure to see all the fucking DVD's we're selling.

Crash Diet:

Hows it going man, cool vid of you the other day, both of the Liverpool DVDs are out now (your breifly on the one screaming at the camera)! I have sent one to Mr MattKagen so you should get it soon! Also were back with Adler in the summer! we got 2 dates in the Cavern Club on August 18th and 19th as well as headlining the Matthew Street Festival, put the word around Liverpool dude!

life_247

Hey dude Hertford Marquee this Saturday now includes the Motley Crue tribute Motley Scrued so it is now a double header! Also we are a Appetite era based tribute not Illusions! You only have to look at the way we dress. Its all leather and chains lol. I do from time to time don the shorts and the boots with the Charlie Manson and lumberjack shirts and we always throw in the Illusions songs! But our image is Appetite based!

Edited by G2R_AXL

When is it out btw...?

Dunno when its out mate,

Crash Diet:

Hows it going man, cool vid of you the other day, both of the Liverpool DVDs are out now (your breifly on the one screaming at the camera)! I have sent one to Mr MattKagen so you should get it soon! Also were back with Adler in the summer! we got 2 dates in the Cavern Club on August 18th and 19th as well as headlining the Matthew Street Festival, put the word around Liverpool dude!

Ah brilliant! Yeah, i'll defo put the word around Liverpool! It'll be awsome seein' you guys play again. Brilliant. Can't wait to see the DVD haha. I'll let "Duff Mattkagan" know about the Liverpool gigs and we'll bring a load of people down

Cold-Heart-Breaker:

Ahh you were at Leytonstone, i remember you! Yes we had dvds on sale that night from the Adler tour. Live At the Pitz 9/2/06, Chaos In Camden, 12/2/06 & Weekend in Liverpool 10 & 11/2/06 (2 dvd set) anyone interested in dvds email guns2roses@muchomail.com What you doing tonight? we have a double header with AC/DC Livewire at the Mean Fiddler

Hey dude didnt expect to see you on here! I aint been on here for a few days, so i guess you played your show with AC/DC. Yeah, you played a great show the other week, i thought you should of had a much bigger crowd watchin you there but then i relized Leytonstone probably aint the biggest GN'R fans to be fair. I would of enjoyed it more if the rest of my night hadnt been filled with 10 tons of crap. Would be interested in the DVD's but no money for em' at the moment.

• 5 weeks later...
Cold-Heart-Breaker:

Ahh you were at Leytonstone, i remember you! Yes we had dvds on sale that night from the Adler tour. Live At the Pitz 9/2/06, Chaos In Camden, 12/2/06 & Weekend in Liverpool 10 & 11/2/06 (2 dvd set) anyone interested in dvds email guns2roses@muchomail.com What you doing tonight? we have a double header with AC/DC Livewire at the Mean Fiddler

Hey dude didnt expect to see you on here! I aint been on here for a few days, so i guess you played your show with AC/DC. Yeah, you played a great show the other week, i thought you should of had a much bigger crowd watchin you there but then i relized Leytonstone probably aint the biggest GN'R fans to be fair. I would of enjoyed it more if the rest of my night hadnt been filled with 10 tons of crap. Would be interested in the DVD's but no money for em' at the moment.

new pics

backstage in camden

Camden 2

oh how much lower can he get??? playing in a Gn'R tribute band?? and this is the least creative he could ever do

Yeah it's a bit sad, but when he played at Camden Underworld with Guns 2 Roses it was an awesome night. Wouldn't most Gnr fans be happy to see a great tribute band and Steven Adler? :unsure:

Thanks for the photos G2R_AXL, bring back good memories! :)