Another GN'R mention...

Just_a_little_patience

SOULFLY bassist Bobby Burns has posted the following message on the band's official message board:

"Yes yes yes... [The European] tour's been fuckin' killer! That's a fact and we owe it all to the fans for the support and I personally thank you all... Tonight, somewhere in France (sorry but the name escapes me), another sold-out show!!!!!!

"We have a very long year ahead of us and we're all looking forward to it for sure.. Five-week U.S. tour after this and after that a few more months in Europe for the festivals... For ME, I'd rather be playing venues like we have been on this tour instead of festivals. Just because the crowds at the festivals are so far away from the stage and the set times are always different so you really never get into a vibe or daily ritual like you do when the tour is yours. But the upside to the festivals is getting to see a lot of other bands play that you dig, shit like that. I mean GUNS N' fuckin' ROSES MAY ACTUALLY SHOW UP this summer for the shows we're playing, haha!!!! That's going to be a laugh and I hope they rock and don't start riots and get people killed and shit like that..."

:xmassrudolph:

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

SOULFLY bassist Bobby Burns has posted the following message on the band's official message board:

"Yes yes yes... [The European] tour's been fuckin' killer! That's a fact and we owe it all to the fans for the support and I personally thank you all... Tonight, somewhere in France (sorry but the name escapes me), another sold-out show!!!!!!

"We have a very long year ahead of us and we're all looking forward to it for sure.. Five-week U.S. tour after this and after that a few more months in Europe for the festivals... For ME, I'd rather be playing venues like we have been on this tour instead of festivals. Just because the crowds at the festivals are so far away from the stage and the set times are always different so you really never get into a vibe or daily ritual like you do when the tour is yours. But the upside to the festivals is getting to see a lot of other bands play that you dig, shit like that. I mean GUNS N' fuckin' ROSES MAY ACTUALLY SHOW UP this summer for the shows we're playing, haha!!!! That's going to be a laugh and I hope they rock and don't start riots and get people killed and shit like that..."

:xmassrudolph:

thanks, JALP. He's soo true.

But since Max Cavalera left I tinkk Sepultura no longer matters really.

Its kinda funny :P

SOULFLY Bassist Hopes GUNS N' ROSES Don't Start Riots In Europe - Mar. 22, 2006

Its kinda funny :P

SOULFLY Bassist Hopes GUNS N' ROSES Don't Start Riots In Europe - Mar. 22, 2006

I posted this already but it's better to have 2 of the same threads then 1 stupid one.

rock3

:laugh: Ha cool shit. Soulfly are like a really heavy band aren't they? Anyway I see someone else posted a thread saying he took a shot at Axl. Clearly he never, it was no more than a toungue in cheek comment and he seems excited by it. Cheers for posting JALP :)