Ripping off on CD fame

Darth Vader

Fuck I just looked in a Dictionary and it had the word 'Democracy'... I was gonna make a thread on it saying how Axl has been ripped off!!!!!

Fuck I Just looked in a Dictionary and it had the word 'chinese'... I was gonna make another thread.

what a retarded thread this is.

Woah! I just noticed that shit! This is gonna delay CD evev more when Axl finds out!

that band won't last long. too much ego. it'll implode. nugent, bach , and ian. that's a ton of ego. they may all be friends, but they've never all tried working together. i could be wrong, but i don't think it'll last past 1 album. hopefully that 1 album will be good.

lol i think there is a band and they acctually used "Chinese Democracy" as their cd name, i saw it on some website, lol too lazy to find it tho

James S. (i think it was some crap band haha)

Yes there is a Finnish band, which used it.. Can't remember it though :(

I would say that they are cashing in more on the current public opinion disillusionment with government and politics then GNR. Which pisses me off more as I doubt any of them with their mansions and millions will be seen at any human rights protests anytime soon.

Edited by shallow_deep

Fuck I just looked in a Dictionary and it had the word 'Democracy'... I was gonna make a thread on it saying how Axl has been ripped off!!!!!

Fuck I Just looked in a Dictionary and it had the word 'chinese'... I was gonna make another thread.

what a retarded thread this is.

Woah! I just noticed that shit! This is gonna delay CD evev more when Axl finds out!

That's nothing guys, I just found this place in my road called "Chinese Take-Away"

Axl's gonna be so fucking pissed.