Another new picture of Axl

Just_a_little_patience

Axl signs same guitar that Slash, Duff, Matt signed.

60129gd.jpg

3c129fe.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Guns-N-Roses-signed-...1QQcmdZViewItem

This is a brand new, white California strat-style guitar signed by Axl Rose, Slash, Duff McKagan, and Matt Sorum- all members of the Legendary Rock Band GUNS N ROSES. The signatures were all obtained in-person after long hours of waiting on separate occasions to acquire them. Axl recently signed the body of this guitar in New York City on March 14th, 2006 following a late night after party. Slash, Duff, and Matt signed the pick guard of the guitar at their hotel in Boston before and after their performances held at Tweeter Center in the months of June and July, 2005. All of the signatures are flawless and were signed with a blue felt tip. This item is Guaranteed Authentic and comes with the proof photos listed along with my COA, which documents the date and place the signatures were obtained. This guitar is a complete original and labor of love, and would make an awesome gift for any true Guns N Roses fan.

rock3 rock2

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl looks half shreked there :laugh:

Is anyone a tad surprised that he signed that guitar with all the old guys signatures on it? With all the fueding going on at the moment. Although if Slash and Duff are back in the band (please,please,please) he might not bother.

Axl's facial expression is not really encouraging for us fans who want to have something signed... :confused:

He's 44 now. Thats how 44 year old men look.

My dads 58 and he doesn't always look like this: :o

My dad has exactly the same beard by the way :shades:

Well, it's cool that Axl signed the guitar, would like to have it :)

I think all those autographs are fake.

You can't see what Slash is signing.

Matt is signing a tray?

Duff - no photos of him and when I met him he signed the year after his name.

Axl signs with W. Axl Rose.

Yeah, and the only pic that has the guitar in it (Axl)...you can't actually see them holding the guitar. It almost looks like it was just photoshopped into the pic. Look at the guy's arm (the fan). It doesn't look like he could be holding the guitar the way his arms are hanging down. And the dude got over three grand for the thing. :no:

I'd be very leery of autographed stuff that pops up on ebay. I actually did spend a fuckin' lot on ebay GN'R stuff recently...bought the MFSL gold original master discs - brand new, sealed. All four albums cost me about $700Cdn. But I can justify it, as I had just won $4,000 in a sports lottery! rock3 CDs came, no problem at all with them.

Oh yeah, and Matt does look pretty funny. If they ever do a Golden Girls reunion, he can play Sophia!! :rofl-lol:

Edited by KBear

Axl's facial expression is not really encouraging for us fans who want to have something signed... :confused:

He's 44 now. Thats how 44 year old men look.

To me he looks mid-word

Maybe when he says cheese he says it like the last note of don't cry. The guy taking the picture was like, "I don't want to wait a minute and a half...*click"

Matt is signing a tray?

Yeah, and the only pic that has the guitar in it (Axl)...you can't actually see them holding the guitar. It almost looks like it was just photoshopped into the pic. Look at the guy's arm (the fan). It doesn't look like he could be holding the guitar the way his arms are hanging down. And the dude got over three grand for the thing. :no:

I'd be very leery of autographed stuff that pops up on ebay. I actually did spend a fuckin' lot on ebay GN'R stuff recently...bought the MFSL gold original master discs - brand new, sealed. All four albums cost me about $700Cdn. But I can justify it, as I had just won $4,000 in a sports lottery! rock3 CDs came, no problem at all with them.

Oh yeah, and Matt does look pretty funny. If they ever do a Golden Girls reunion, he can play Sophia!! :rofl-lol:

I'd never shop off of ebay. I really only posted this for the Axl picture but to show where it originated, I posted the ebay link.

Matt is signing a tray?

I'd never shop off of ebay. I really only posted this for the Axl picture but to show where it originated, I posted the ebay link.

ebay can be pretty good for some stuff. You can save money off of retail sometimes. And stuff like the MFSL gold discs can't be bought anywhere else. You just have to be careful what you are buying and from whom.

Edited by KBear