Another new picture of Axl

Just_a_little_patience

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Matt13

I can not believe that some idiot paid $3500 for this, real signatures or not. The guitar is VERY tacky looking with the old GNR logo on it, and we're talking about something that could have very easily been faked.

But, again, fake or not, those signatures are not worth $3500, and won't be in any of our lifetimes. You can get authentic Pink Floyd or Beatles signed shit for a LOT less than that. You can get BABE fucking RUTH signed shit for about that price.

For $3500, that moron could have bought backstage tickets to a VR AND a GNR show, paid for plane tickets, hotel rooms, a MUCH nicer guitar, a sharpie and gotten his own guitar signed IN PERSON for less than $3500.

Lol... probably somebody on this board too... next one to bitch about this post was the idiot. I bet.

that gutair on the picture looks photoshoped and thats the only picture with the guitar in it

i mean doesnt fit with the photo and look at his at and how he would be carrying it ... although i would love to have the guitar (without those fake signitures) i really belive that is fake.

Edited by BoT

this dude is so full of shit.

look at the right side of axl's face! this photo is so doctored its not even funny. this guy never met axl, complete fucking bullshit.

i do agree with u some part of the photo is bullshit but i think the actual picture of axl and that dude is real... because their is no other photo with THAT dude in it (i dont think thats the real dude selling the guitar) so i bet you he just found that photo , photoshoped the gutair in it and boom their you go! cause really look at the guitar, it looks like the exact photo advertised with just the gutair then look how he would be holding it.. it doesnt even look like his arm is bent enough to be holding the damn gutair.... and its also perfectly straight and if he would be holding that guitar like that he had to have known he was selling it so he would hold it all trashy like that

Edited by BoT

Who the hell doesn't know who Kenny Rogers is? He also has a chain of restaurants with his name on them. Loads of 14 year olds and non-American/Canadians post here I think.

I didn`t know who he was.I`ve heard his name loads of times but had no idea who the man was.

Axl signs same guitar that Slash, Duff, Matt signed.

60129gd.jpg

3c129fe.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Guns-N-Roses-signed-...1QQcmdZViewItem

This is a brand new, white California strat-style guitar signed by Axl Rose, Slash, Duff McKagan, and Matt Sorum- all members of the Legendary Rock Band GUNS N ROSES. The signatures were all obtained in-person after long hours of waiting on separate occasions to acquire them. Axl recently signed the body of this guitar in New York City on March 14th, 2006 following a late night after party. Slash, Duff, and Matt signed the pick guard of the guitar at their hotel in Boston before and after their performances held at Tweeter Center in the months of June and July, 2005. All of the signatures are flawless and were signed with a blue felt tip. This item is Guaranteed Authentic and comes with the proof photos listed along with my COA, which documents the date and place the signatures were obtained. This guitar is a complete original and labor of love, and would make an awesome gift for any true Guns N Roses fan.

rock3 rock2

Very cool guitar, indeed. Wonder why Axl would sign it, though, with the signatures of the ex-Guns already on it?

He didnt. Notice you cant see all of the guitar in the pic. It was added too the pic. after it was taken. Notice how the hold guitar is in a other pic. Because they couldnt get it all in the pic. for same reason.

If Axl signed that he must have been totally drunk I have never seen his writing that messy. I would definately say its fake.