April fools day

final_touches

Before someone starts bashing me: I'm not not saying that I expect the following to happen, it's very, very unlikely instead, but:

Wouldn't it be cool if GN'R-management gave the official release date for Chinese Democracy on Aprils fools day?

Then nobody would believe this statement to be real in the first place, but it would gain a lot of extra interest once it's clear that that specific release date is infact legit.

This would furthermore be an example of nice humor from the GN'R-side, and a great story for the general media to write and talk about. :xmassrudolph:

What would be even more interesting is if the disc showed up in stores that day. When was the last time a CD was released on a SATURDAY? Never?!

Some clown will do it anyway. Here's a news flash...There will be no album in April. This is confirmed already by management. Why create a forum for more bullshit? This will be the 1st place that knows about a release. It has not happened yet. Stop trying to predict the entire totality of Chi Dem. April 1st will come and go. Then there will be a slew of other bullshit dates. Let's stop pondering.