April fools day

final_touches

Before someone starts bashing me: I'm not not saying that I expect the following to happen, it's very, very unlikely instead, but:

Wouldn't it be cool if GN'R-management gave the official release date for Chinese Democracy on Aprils fools day?

Then nobody would believe this statement to be real in the first place, but it would gain a lot of extra interest once it's clear that that specific release date is infact legit.

This would furthermore be an example of nice humor from the GN'R-side, and a great story for the general media to write and talk about. :xmassrudolph:

Before someone starts bashing me: I'm not not saying that I expect the following to happen, it's very, very unlikely instead, but:

Wouldn't it be cool if GN'R-management gave the official release date for Chinese Democracy on Aprils fools day?

Then nobody would believe this statement to be real in the first place, but it would gain a lot of extra interest once it's clear that that specific release date is infact legit.

This would furthermore be an example of nice humor from the GN'R-side, and a great story for the general media to write and talk about. :xmassrudolph:

You know I could see Axl doing that!

BTW... Your username has to be one of the best on the forum! :P

Release date on a Saturday? Not likely, they want the most bang as possible when they drop this announcement. Besides, wouldn't this cause a huge amount of confusion and skepticism? I guess I would beleive it if they went through all the right channels, including something on their official website.

Guest RonMexico82

They are gonna announce a full G N' R reunion. Now THAT would be funny. Actually that would be fucking horrible. Mwahahahahaha

yeah I know what you're saying and I could expect that from Axl but I have to tell you that I think it's really unlikely becouse it's so short time until the April Fools Day and I really can't see the official release very soon after the dissapointment about nothing came in March