An email someone sent me

RnT

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well whoever sent u the pic of their mail box, tell them to empty their trash can (707 messages :o) get em deleted lol ........

also its piss easy to make your name appear as whatever you want in emails.

For exapmle i could send someone an email, and make it look like it appeard from Axl Rose..... piss easy...

well whoever sent u the pic of their mail box, tell them to empty their trash can (707 messages :o) get em deleted lol ........

also its piss easy to make your name appear as whatever you want in emails.

For exapmle i could send someone an email, and make it look like it appeard from Axl Rose..... piss easy...

it´s my mailbox, I did print screen the email as a prove

and feel free to email the guy, his email is azka974@hotmail.com, but of course someone probably make a new hotmail accout just to do that

I think someone mentioned may 27th being the rumoured release date....they are wrong

May 27th GNR takes the stage at RIR 5 am i correct?...i think the new heart he is talking about is maybe a new guitarist...Slash anyone? Izzy maybe?

I think someone mentioned may 27th being the rumoured release date....they are wrong

May 27th GNR takes the stage at RIR 5 am i correct?...i think the new heart he is talking about is maybe a new guitarist...Slash anyone? Izzy maybe?

I would like to see Paco de Lucia (one of the Slash' favorite guitar player) playing with Guns N'Roses... I think it's gonna be the news... :xmassrudolph:

Let me quote Axl on this:

"The internet is a garbage can. So I don't read anything they say on the internet anymore. That goes for your comments too Renato and Zozi. And anyone else who likes to pretend they know what's going on but have no idea."

:)

Edited by adnan

"The internet is a garbage can. So I don't read anything they say on the internet anymore. That goes for your comments too Renato and Zozi. And anyone else who likes to pretend they know what's going on but have no idea."

I´m NOT that Renato that Axl said at RIR3, just to clear that up.

I was a member of GNRX.COM and I remember reading something about Axl´s adress, that´s all I know.

I was a member of GNRX.COM and I remember reading something about Axl´s adress, that´s all I know.

and what vocè think about it renato? your thoughts? :)

obrigado for posting that! ;)

hehe, im from arg, but my ex girlfriend was from brazil so i only remember few words :P (Santana do livramento)

and what vocè think about it renato? your thoughts? :)

obrigado for posting that! ;)

hehe, im from arg, but my ex girlfriend was from brazil so i only remember few words :P (Santana do livramento)

hahaha

I pensei "HOLLY CHRIST, AXL said my name!! I HEARD!! DIDN´T YOU HEARD THAT TOO? (to my friend)" LOL

Try to say "São Paulo, cidade da garoa"

Okay. Thanks for clarifying that. And why didn't you say that before? :rolleyes:

I said at HTGTH before the site was down, I tho I wrote that here too...