Can't stand hip-hop

King Rose

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like any rap that I've heard with the exeption of one or two Eminem songs which are funny and Gangters Paradise which again is a decent song. 50 Cent though.... Gah. He's been shot what? 9 times? Why can't he just take the hint and fuck off. But no. Not only does he pollute the airwaves with his retarded lyrics and fucked up "music" but he's got himself a video game and a fuckin' movie! Oh My Fucking God...

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

I love good rap, just like I love good rock, or good classical, or good pop, or good jazz...

I really don't like Hip-Hop haters.

I own CD's by:

Beastie Boys

Lloyd Banks

Dr. Dre

Snoop Dogg

Nas

Notorious B.I.G.

Big L

The Wu-Tang Clan

Dr. Octagon

And, Speakerboxxx/The Love Below is one of my favorite albums of all-time.

I like rap/hip-hop but these days it seems like all of the artists look and sound the same. Just recycled sounds and over done imagery that kind of bores me now a days. I mean, most rap stars wear a big t-shirt, baggy pants, skull cap with a baseball hat over it turned sideways, a fifty thousand dollar medallion around the neck and a diamond studded grill. It was fresh like 5 years ago. But that genre just sadly lacks originality and is in desperate need of something revolutionary. I can't complain about the tight round assed women in the videos though. It keeps my attention and it sells.

I love good rap, just like I love good rock, or good classical, or good pop, or good jazz...

I really don't like Hip-Hop haters.

LOL - me too. But I do like the hip-hop haters, they have a right to like or not like whatever they want to. As for me, I do like Eminem, NWA, Ice Cube, and caught myself laughing to some old Tone Loc songs - although MC Hammer always sucked! I love the way they twist and play with words, effects, Eazy-E was a great mixer / producer [with Yellow].

Music is like food, you can't convince someone to like it, you just gots to or not gots to - see?

I guess some rap artists and bands are OK...I don`t own any rap cd and don`t think i wll buy one either but there is a Swedish rap band that i have seen live and they are pretty good..Looptroop.

i like some rap. light-hearted stuff like "Humpty Dance" is fun to listen to. but i don't wanna any of that "my bling, my bitch, my gold toofies..etc". i especially don't wanna hear any of the gangsta, kill whitey bullshit.

i will say this about the hip-hop culture, it's ruining America. i don't know how many times i see some idiot with a piece of crap car that can barely run, yet it has a $2000 stereo pumpin' the bass and spinners on the wheels. fucking lunacy!! these are the same people on welfare who can't feed their kids but can buy beer and cigarettes. ughhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Edited by artfromtex