Can't stand hip-hop

King Rose

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
I cant believe kids these days love rap, fuck that shit. Keep rock alive.

Why?

Rock N' Roll doesn't amount to shit.

It's all music.

Bring on the music.

People have to realize, that rock and rap have some of the same ground roots and both are on the same boat. They both are supposed to be an anti-establishment voice for young people. You may not like one or the other but you have to respect it. Right now, the hip-hop that you might know of, is not the real hip hop. All this booty shakin, gangsta, bling blinging is all music industry fabrications. Right now, hip hop is going through what Rock was going through in the 80's with band's like Poison, and all the other cock rock hair bands. Selling out!!!

Edited by da_illest_in_402

Why?

Rock N' Roll doesn't amount to shit.

It's all music.

Bring on the music.

Ah you just said it all :). I totally agree with you on that point . But ..yes there is a but ...:P

Though is a shame what happened to rap of our days (at least the one that the general public listens to) since rap became so popular , it all started to be about the money, selling .

Is like .."i dont really have a clue of what is rap , but lets release a cd saying is cool rap and BINGO!!! I AM A HIT !"

The good side on this , is that we can always find some good exceptions ....so im not against rap , im sorry

Edited by love&hates

Guest cherry_bomb

People have to realize, that rock and rap have some of the same ground roots and both are on the same boat. They both are supposed to be an anti-establishment voice for young people. You may not like one or the other but you have to respect it. Right now, the hip-hop that you might know of, is not the real hip hop. All this booty shakin, gangsta, bling blinging is all music industry fabrications. Right now, hip hop is going through what Rock was going through in the 80's with band's like Poison, and all the other cock rock hair bands. Selling out!!!

:shades: perfectly said!! bravo. it really pisses me off when stoopid kids are like "im a rocker i dont like rap, if you do u cant be a true rocker" what a load of shit!! do they even know how many rockers love hip hop and take inspiration from it? old skool hip hop is legendary, they only see hip hop as being 50cent or p diddy. open your minds...just a little bit.

I dislike all mainstream american hip hop.

But i really dig alot of Aussie hip hop.

The Herd

Downside

Hilltop Hoods

Butterfingers

Resin Dogs

Pegz

Aussie hip hop. I gotta hear this.

Oh dude, it's good.

Got some catchy as guitar riffs in them.