DJ played 'Better' in my hometown Montreal

laval

SORRY to stard a thread for this, thought i'd share this with you guys since i usually post on the sludge board i thought it would be more appropriate to post this here. I went to bar downtown MONTREAL, they were maybe 300 people, a punk rock bar, but they play AC/DC sometines, i asked to d.j to play the BETTER song, he agreed and put the song...let me tell you the people stop dancing and just listen to the song it blew their fucking mind...anyway it was really a great feeling hearing the song very loud with a bunch of people and getting to see their reaction was priceless, i suggest to anyone who really love GNR to do the samething, i'll garantee it's a nice feeling...anyhow the song is just awesome..can't wait to hear CHINESE DEMOCRACY.

Better is the best of the 'new' leaked songs... well... it's at the same level of IRS... maybe I think that because of the voice; in these songs the voise is more 'old Guns N'Roses', d'you know what I mean?. It's not that I don't like the 'new' voice, but I feel it as... empty.

avg_ Posted Today, 01:14 AM

that song makes you bop your head up and down, its got a badass flow to it..

just need real drums on it, and its a masterpiece.

The only drum loop is on the intro. I love the drums, they are super tight. Brain is an amazing drummer.

To me the main song is obviously "played" - not a drum machine loop. I'm sure Brain sometimes uses electronic pads for extra sounds but these are "played" too not pre programmed.

i gave him my cd and took back my cd right after he played the song..i really wanted to see the people reaction and really they were taking off guard, just probably assume GNR were dead and couldn't imagine hearing a song like this. By the way it's on st-denis the bar on the top of quai de brumes...clients from the old fouf éléctrique goes there.

''Better'' is and will be a huge success.

duff21

i agree with Fluff.

The only drum loop is on the intro. I love the drums, they are super tight. Brain is an amazing drummer.

To me the main song is obviously "played" - not a drum machine loop. I'm sure Brain sometimes uses electronic pads for extra sounds but these are "played" too not pre programmed.

There is a "Better" track out ther with A LOT of drum and bass it sounds incredible, you must hear it.

Edited by dark_future