Novarock

Greekgelboy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going too!

All on my lonesome though :(

Flying to Vienna on the Tuesday I think and heading to the festival morning after. I think its the only festival I won't be deadly disappointed if Guns cancel - Sisters of Mercy baby yeah!!

Do you guys want to organise some kind of meet up?

Tom one of my friends and I arrive Tuesday morning also (13th) if you want to hook up.

Where is everyone comeing from?

Yeah great lineup. Metallica, Live, Apocaliptica, Seeed, otorhead, Tool... will be awesome whether axl shows or not.

Do you guys want to organise some kind of meet up?

Tom one of my friends and I arrive Tuesday morning also (13th) if you want to hook up.

Where is everyone comeing from?

Yeah great lineup. Metallica, Live, Apocaliptica, Seeed, otorhead, Tool... will be awesome whether axl shows or not.

Sure thing man, where you staying on the Tuesday night? I'll find some hostel in the centre of town I guess but I am up for meeting up there, at the festival and anywhere! Email me if you like tom@tommay.plus.com

I will be flying from Heathrow in London

Sure thing man, where you staying on the Tuesday night? I'll find some hostel in the centre of town I guess but I am up for meeting up there, at the festival and anywhere! Email me if you like tom@tommay.plus.com

I will be flying from Heathrow in London

Oh you're a London Boy? I'm living in Reading at the moment but go to london all the time to see friends as that's where I grew up. We are flying to Bratislava from stansted then bus across to vienna because it was cheaper, but should be in Vienna by lunchtime. haven't got accomodation sorted yet, will also look for a hostel I think. Will email you later when I'm back from work.

Oh you're a London Boy? I'm living in Reading at the moment but go to london all the time to see friends as that's where I grew up. We are flying to Bratislava from stansted then bus across to vienna because it was cheaper, but should be in Vienna by lunchtime. haven't got accomodation sorted yet, will also look for a hostel I think. Will email you later when I'm back from work.

Nah not a London boy, I come from down south near Bournemouth but the only gigs we get down here are bloody sugababes and girls aloud!

I´m gonna be there there too, will buy my ticket next week or so ( they won´t be sold out anyway, novarock´s never sold out completely)

seems like sixtus and i are the only ones here that come from austria :drevil:

isn't this only the secound year of novarock?? so how can you be sure, that novarock is NEVER sold out?? :P

yeah, it is just the second year and I think this year it will be sold out: GNR, Metallica, Alice In Chains, Tool....

I'll be there, as well. It's gonna be great. Sisters of Mercy will be there, too. I really love the sisters, all of them :shades:

they won´t be sold out anyway, novarock´s never sold out completely)

IT IS SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!

:anger::anger::anger:

shit shit shit

:fuckyou:

I´m gonna be there there too, will buy my ticket next week or so ( they won´t be sold out anyway, novarock´s never sold out completely)

seems like sixtus and i are the only ones here that come from austria :drevil:

no you're not the only ones...

i'm from vienna and i would have loved to go to novarock, i didnt think the tickets would be sold out, thats why i didnt buy one right away and now... theyre sold out

oh i could kick my stupid ass