Novarock

Greekgelboy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the people up there were right

It´s just the one-day tickets that are sold out, 3-day tickests are still available

If you really just want to go to one day, than i suggest you to wait, last year the one day tickets too were sold out. I was just interested in the second day, so i thought i couldn´t go. But not too long before the festival, when they see that they still got enough complete ticketsleft, they began selling one-day tickets again.

Maybe it´ll be the same this year

Off topic: Anybody knows when or if the Chilli Peppers are going to tour Austria this year?

Ah,I´m glad there are 3days tickets still available...you guys freaked me out first!lol

btw....is there any bus or anything how to get there(maybe from Vienna)?

Not sure, but my friend and I are flying to Bratislava, then bus to vienna, and then we'll work out a way from there.

I've heard rumors that forum legend Ken will also be at Novarock.

Ken who? Fuckin noob! :P

Looks like I'm skipping Novarock due to some heavy Ibiza sun bathing and will only fly to the Netherlands to check out Goffertpark and drink a beer/whiskey with username and show Subsy the way to his seat (special seating for the elderly)...

What happened to the girl that stayed at your house? Did you get her in the end?

Edited by chrissen

Ah,I´m glad there are 3days tickets still available...you guys freaked me out first!lol

Not sure, but my friend and I are flying to Bratislava, then bus to vienna, and then we'll work out a way from there.

I´ll probably do the same if there isn´t anyone who will go there by car,except I don´t have to fly to Bratislava.

But still,if anyone can help...would be much appreciated! :heart:

I've heard rumors that forum legend Ken will also be at Novarock.

Ken who? Fuckin noob! :P

Looks like I'm skipping Novarock due to some heavy Ibiza sun bathing and will only fly to the Netherlands to check out Goffertpark and drink a beer/whiskey with username and show Subsy the way to his seat (special seating for the elderly)...

What happened to the girl that stayed at your house? Did you get her in the end?

aw shucks thats a shame cause it would have been cool if we had met at NOVAROCK. And the girl...nah it didnt work out <_<

I´ll probably do the same if there isn´t anyone who will go there by car,except I don´t have to fly to Bratislava.

I'm sure forum legend Ken can drive you there from Vienna since he lives there... :D

Come on Ken, there are worse things than having 2 hot girls in the car (if Sekh-mets friend is a girl though...)

Edited by chrissen

you can order bus tickets here

http://www.oeticket.com/search/scripts/evs...OET&evid=128737

cool,thanks :)

I'm sure forum legend Ken can drive you there from Vienna since he lives there... :D

Come on Ken, there are worse things than having 2 hot girls in the car (if Sekh-mets friend is a girl though...)

yes yes, my friend is a girl! :P

you can order bus tickets here

http://www.oeticket.com/search/scripts/evs...OET&evid=128737

cool,thanks :)

yes yes, my friend is a girl! :P

So what ya waiting for Ken???? :rolleyes:

Do you guys want to organise some kind of meet up?

would be cool.If someone wants to meet I´m up for it! :)

Hey yeah, it wold be cool to meet you and yur friend. I'm going to Novarock by train though, its very cheap.

Do you guys want to organise some kind of meet up?

would be cool.If someone wants to meet I´m up for it! :)

Hey yeah, it wold be cool to meet you and yur friend. I'm going to Novarock by train though, its very cheap.

yeah,would be cool..so lets meet :P;)

I´ll check out if there´s a train from Bratislava to Nickelsdorf-would be the easiest way I guess :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys, It is getting closer to the date so maybe time to start organising the meetup? Ken has been very kind in giving me information about the festival - i.e. camping open 1pm wednesday.

I will be there with my girlfriend and another friend, and will be trying to get in straight away. It would be good if we could camp near other forum members. We will be in Vienna the night before if anyone wishes to meet up, staying in a hotel in the city center.

Ok guys, It is getting closer to the date so maybe time to start organising the meetup? Ken has been very kind in giving me information about the festival - i.e. camping open 1pm wednesday.

I will be there with my girlfriend and another friend, and will be trying to get in straight away. It would be good if we could camp near other forum members. We will be in Vienna the night before if anyone wishes to meet up, staying in a hotel in the city center.

yeh,the meetup would be nice and also your camping idea :)

I still don´t know when I´ll be there-don´t know how to get there(looks like theres no train from Bratislava to Nickelsdorf)

..so are there one day tickes available also?...

not anymore im afraid.

looks like theres no train from Bratislava to Nickelsdorf

what? sure there is. check again, there definately is.

<_< Looks like I'm not goig to Novarock after all. :( All my friends cancelled (No time, got work, bands not cool enough, not a festival guy...) so id be going all alone. think ill just sell my ticket.

looks like theres no train from Bratislava to Nickelsdorf

what? sure there is. check again, there definately is.

<_< Looks like I'm not goig to Novarock after all. :( All my friends cancelled (No time, got work, bands not cool enough, not a festival guy...) so id be going all alone. think ill just sell my ticket.

I hope there is-couldn´t find anything,but I´ll sure check again or I´ll go to the station to ask them.

Ah man that sucks! :( But I think it´s still better to go alone than not going at all-you can make new friends there....we can organise a meetup from here and you can go with people from the forum -you won´t be alnone there:)