Are shows gonna be shortened shows?

Slashthemutt

Don't take this the wrong way, but doesn't this remind you of Vince Neil in a way? I remember he did a bunch of small shows in Vegas to promote his solo efforts. I'm not really trying to make a connection, but isn't it strange that Guns N' Roses would play four consecutive shows at such a small venue?

Kevin

It's not that strange. they're warm up shows... and it's been a while since Axl's been on stage and the band needs to see how it feels to play together in public. It's perfectly reasonable that they'd have a few of these in a small venue.

True enough. But four warmup shows in one place? I figured they'd spread em around...

Kevin

As in other cities or other NY venues??

They aren't going to pay to travel for a warm-up show. They just want one big public rehearsal studio for a couple nights B)

When it was 2 shows, i figured they would play 2 full length set list, now that there are 4 shows, I am thinking it will be 4 mini shows with a set of about 10-12 song

Axl could get up there and sing a rendition of nursery rhymes from Grimms Brothers Fairy tales for all I give a fuck.

I am just glad and greatful this is all coming together.

If you know anything about Axl Rose.............he NEVER does half assed performances so expect the BEST fucking show of your life and in an INTIMATE setting to boot. rock3