Serious question about "Chinese Democracy" and the fans reaction?

charliehoodger

Hey HARTJH,

Wat kinda bitchin pussy are you? You're only busy with getting bashed, but that;s you're own fault. First you say the sound quality is o so poor, which in my opinion, isn't really that bad. Sure it's a demo, but that doesn't matter. The larger record companies also listen to demos to judge a band by (if it has potential or not), so why can't we do that for ourselves?

Second you say the mainstream hasn't picked up on it yet, well: OFF FUCKIN' COURSE NOT, IT'S A DEMO!!!

Have you picked up on the new Justin Timberlake-demo's? Probably not, although such an action would suit you, you fucking queer! That's why you're bashed, because you talk shit, you fucker... And you don't even have the brains to comprehend it. Go to a Robbie Williams forum, that's what the mainstream likes, it'll probably suit you just fine sucking up over there, and perhaps you can even find youself some nice gay cock over there, fuck you! I suggest to everyone on this forum to ignore the gay-fucker called HARTJH, cause all he can do is produce shit coming from his mouth.

This coming from a noob with the name dikke? Or is it dyke? Either way, you have just established your intelligence level. Thank you and have a good day.

all I can say is after hearing the blues, madagascar, Chinese Democracy, Better, IRS, CITR and TWAT and they are not even the studio versions.There is NO WAY in the world that this album is going to suck.

LOL - that is funny. Wait until the Album comes out to judge, not some crappy (recording quality) demos. This is why people have no tolerance for the Axl ass kissers. It's not fair to judge any artist on unfinished material.

If all it takes to impress you are those demos, you need to upgrade your quality standards. You show even the current GnR no respect with that opinion.

You're an ignorant ass. Anyone with an opinion anything pro-current lineup to you is funny. Why is her opinion so funny?

Between Oh My God, The 5 songs we heard live 2001-2002, and the leaked demos (yes they are demos but you can still tell whether or not you like the song), all these together make the proper followup to the illusion albums, IMO. I like all of the songs, and think about half of them are great! Its not disrespectful to like the band based on these songs. I love what I've heard so far and am anxious for more rock3

And some of us got to see this band live in 2002 and have an even greater attachment to them as a result. You can be as bitter as you want that your favorite member isn't in the band anymore, but you can't change anything. You are insulting people's opinions, when it is you who needs a reality check.

You continue to be an embarrassment to your cause.

oh? I'm not embarrased. I'm one of the proudest GNR fans you'll ever meet.

Come back when you have removed Slash's cock from your mouth :sleeper:

QUOTE(dikkepik @ Apr 25 2006, 09:57 AM)

Hey HARTJH,

Wat kinda bitchin pussy are you? You're only busy with getting bashed, but that;s you're own fault. First you say the sound quality is o so poor, which in my opinion, isn't really that bad. Sure it's a demo, but that doesn't matter. The larger record companies also listen to demos to judge a band by (if it has potential or not), so why can't we do that for ourselves?

Second you say the mainstream hasn't picked up on it yet, well: OFF FUCKIN' COURSE NOT, IT'S A DEMO!!!

Have you picked up on the new Justin Timberlake-demo's? Probably not, although such an action would suit you, you fucking queer! That's why you're bashed, because you talk shit, you fucker... And you don't even have the brains to comprehend it. Go to a Robbie Williams forum, that's what the mainstream likes, it'll probably suit you just fine sucking up over there, and perhaps you can even find youself some nice gay cock over there, fuck you! I suggest to everyone on this forum to ignore the gay-fucker called HARTJH, cause all he can do is produce shit coming from his mouth.

This coming from a noob with the name dikke? Or is it dyke? Either way, you have just established your intelligence level. Thank you and have a good day.

I think you mean to say social skills instead of intelligence, so again wrong. What about noob? You're like ""uhh I already posted about 281 replies, so I'm a guru over here now". In other words pathetic, what happened to you, huh? Caught your wife banging your best friend? Dying of cancer? Can't find a boyfriend? Troubled childhood, damaged package?

Just quit bullshitting on this forum and let the people who like GNR do what they wanna do, without you fucking up this thread...

all I can say is after hearing the blues, madagascar, Chinese Democracy, Better, IRS, CITR and TWAT and they are not even the studio versions.There is NO WAY in the world that this album is going to suck.

LOL - that is funny. Wait until the Album comes out to judge, not some crappy (recording quality) demos. This is why people have no tolerance for the Axl ass kissers. It's not fair to judge any artist on unfinished material.

If all it takes to impress you are those demos, you need to upgrade your quality standards. You show even the current GnR no respect with that opinion.

You're an ignorant ass. Anyone with an opinion anything pro-current lineup to you is funny. Why is her opinion so funny?

Between Oh My God, The 5 songs we heard live 2001-2002, and the leaked demos (yes they are demos but you can still tell whether or not you like the song), all these together make the proper followup to the illusion albums, IMO. I like all of the songs, and think about half of them are great! Its not disrespectful to like the band based on these songs. I love what I've heard so far and am anxious for more rock3

And some of us got to see this band live in 2002 and have an even greater attachment to them as a result. You can be as bitter as you want that your favorite member isn't in the band anymore, but you can't change anything. You are insulting people's opinions, when it is you who needs a reality check.

You continue to be an embarrassment to your cause.

oh? I'm not embarrased. I'm one of the proudest GNR fans you'll ever meet.

Come back when you have removed Slash's cock from your mouth :sleeper:

I never said you were embarrassed. It's the rest of the GnR fans that are embarrassed by you. There's a difference.

How's Axl feel in your ass?

I think it'll rock anyway(chinese democracy)!! The leaks are good and the final result will be better!!!! :) I do not expect something as good as the Illusions and apetite, but as I said; Chinese democracy will rock!!!! rock3

Edited by Marita

Hey HARTJH,

I think you mean to say social skills instead of intelligence, so again wrong. What about noob? You're like ""uhh I already posted about 281 replies, so I'm a guru over here now". In other words pathetic, what happened to you, huh? Caught your wife banging your best friend? Dying of cancer? Can't find a boyfriend? Troubled childhood, damaged package?

Just quit bullshitting on this forum and let the people who like GNR do what they wanna do, without you fucking up this thread...

:rofl-lol:

THAT was funny!

NONE of the leaks sucked. And silkwrms is the only song that had a bad reaction and omg wasnt too bad. But i love all the leaks and new songs except silkworms it may be good mastered but the live version wasnt too good. And all the vr fans here will say it sucks just to say it and not even listen to it.

Hey HARTJH,

:rofl-lol:

THAT was funny!

Yep - hilarious.

I meant intelligence level. Again, you prove my point. Thank you. :rolleyes:

I think it'll rock anyway(chinese democracy)!! The leaks are good and the final result will be better!!!! :) I do not expect something as good as the Illusions and apetite, but as I said; Chinese democracy will rock!!!! rock3

Can be smart. :) U shouldn´t have to high expectations, then it will feels better when the album is out.

Better or not better than UYI or appatite..

So, people can´t have the oppurtunity to actually like the new material without being an "Axl ass kisser"???

I don´t think that people are so stupid that they don´t put considiration in the fact that it´s actually DEMOS we´ve heard..

But if U bash those demos for their bad quality standard (not their potential), u´re a retard..

And some do, just for the bashing.

That´s why people have no tolerance for the Axl bashers...

I just lost all respect for you. You call me a retard because I refuse to judge someone based off of poorly recorded material? :rofl-lol:

Anyone that thinks that the demos are excellent quality work is just blind (or deaf as the case may be) and 99% are going to be Axl ass kissers. the other 1% succumb to peer pressure and say they are great to fit in (Kaneda). Do they have potential? Absolutely, but the quality is so bad that there is no way to know for sure if they are good or not. So I don't judge, which makes me a retard. Very good point. :rofl-lol:

So let me get this straight: I would get bashed if I said they suck, I do get bashed for saying the recording quality sucks (which any rational person would admit btw), is there anything I can say other than "they are great" that won't result in getting bashed???

DID I? :drevil:

Read my post once again. :rolleyes:

In other words:

IF U BASH THE SONGS FOR THEIR BAD QUALITY AND NOT PUT IN CONSIDERATION THESE ARE FUCKING DEMOS. THEN U`RE A RETARD.

U claimed that U don´t judge ´til CD is released.

I NEVER questioned that for god sake!

I questioned that U questioned Axl-rocks oppertunity to actually like those songs.

"No u can´t like them, even if they got potential the sound quality is to bad" -shit.

She never claimed that she liked their sondquality.

Thought that it was a matter of course that it was their POTENTIAL we´ve discussed...

Never accused U.

I meant in general that people bash the songs for their shitty quality.

That calls paranoia my friend.

And I don´t think anyone have claimed that these tracks have a great sound quality.

Don´t even need to be discussed in my opinion.

If some say they´re great, they mean their potential. Thougt that was a matter of course!!

Apparantly I cannot understand your communication style.

Second that. :P

If the album sucks I will admit it, but it would surprise me greatly. Judging from the songs I've heard, the album will be good-not great. After listening to the demos for a while I have to admit that they are decent ,but in no way classic material like I expect after this wait. The rest of the album will have to be magnificent and the songs I've heard greatly improved for me to feel it is worthy of the GN'R name. I know some people will say it's great no matter what and some will say it sucks no matter what, but I am dealing with reality here.