Axl Just Spotted in NYC Restaurant

brobot

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have started singing IRS just to see his reaction.

lol, i am not sure if he would be cut at you for downloading a leaked version or proud of you for being a fan, imagine if he started singing with you lol...

Cool Sig

I'd imagine Axl would be calm about it and just smile or something.

For God sake people Axl is a human being he is not God. He was born the same way we all were. He definitely grew up the same way I did. Just treat him like a human being he's not mean he can be really nice when he's not being overly hounded by fans. a few words would be fine just don't over stay the welcome. remember he eats drinks and goes to the bathroom just like we all do. nobody wanted his autograph when he was singing in Lafayette. and he's still the same person he was there deep down.

I would have started singing IRS just to see his reaction.

lol, i am not sure if he would be cut at you for downloading a leaked version or proud of you for being a fan, imagine if he started singing with you lol...

Cool Sig

I'd imagine Axl would be calm about it and just smile or something.

:rofl-lol: That would be funny.

I'd talk to him and get his autograph first though, then if he does get mad, you've already got his autograph. :P

And then beaten by your stepfather? I'll always remember an interview I read with Axl a looong time ago where he talks about his dad (not sure if biological or step) speeding down the highway with his family in the car while he had his eyes closed and sang Japanese hymns, or something to that effect. I forget what magazine that was in, but if anyone can find the text to in online in an archive somewhere, I'd like to read it again.

For God sake people Axl is a human being he is not God. He was born the same way we all were. He definitely grew up the same way I did. Just treat him like a human being he's not mean he can be really nice when he's not being overly hounded by fans. a few words would be fine just don't over stay the welcome. remember he eats drinks and goes to the bathroom just like we all do. nobody wanted his autograph when he was singing in Lafayette. and he's still the same person he was there deep down.
That's true.I happen too like Axl.So that's why i wanna talk too him.Simple because i like him.I should try telling Axl that.Never had the change.

Yep, as long as you send him over a decent beer and not Coors or something like that - I bet he'd at least give you a nod or gesture of thanks. 10 more days until the first show and he's gotta eat meanwhile, so keep your eyes peeled for a second chance...

I'm guessing once the 12th arrives and non-NYer fans are in town he'll lay low until the last of the shows. Then it's of to Rio.

Edited by brobot

I would sent a nice beer over to the table, get the waiter to say it was certisy of the man on the far table and hope for a invite over to the table.

rock4

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but Axl is straight. :P

Your name makes me kinda horny! rock3

And then beaten by your stepfather? I'll always remember an interview I read with Axl a looong time ago where he talks about his dad (not sure if biological or step) speeding down the highway with his family in the car while he had his eyes closed and sang Japanese hymns, or something to that effect. I forget what magazine that was in, but if anyone can find the text to in online in an archive somewhere, I'd like to read it again.

I heard about that too it was Stanley his stepfather he always called him Dad since he was the one that raised him. He was doing like a 100 mph down the freeway eyes shut and never came close to hitting anything. He also could speak in foreign languages also but never learned any. Axl never could understand how that could happen. or how a man so religious could treat his kids the way he did. Stuart was treated better then Axl or Amy was though.

Then I'm glad your in england and I'm in the states.

He definitely grew up the same way I did.

You Were Sexually Abused By Your Father?

Thats a bit of a rude personal question man. :huh:

Thanks for the defense but I've learned to live with it some people are just rude I guess I've learned to ignore them.

Then I'm glad your in england and I'm in the states.

He definitely grew up the same way I did.

You Were Sexually Abused By Your Father?

Thats a bit of a rude personal question man. :huh:

Thanks for the defense but I've learned to live with it some people are just rude I guess I've learned to ignore them.

Aww sweet.

'NYC ettiquette'!! now that is funny!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I'm glad you found that amusing.

Some people call it etiquette - some call it respect - but there is an unspoken rule in NYC that you don't bother high-profile actors, musicians or media types in restaurants when they're eating. It's just common courtesy. That's why so many celebs feel comfortable casually dropping by restaurants and bars here without an entourage.