how much money is going to be lost if they cancel?

Speed Stone

I know Axl has cancel before.But why would Axl cancel those coming shows? They are in New York and Axl's ready there.He wont have too go far too get there.

Your post made think of something but it has nothing to do with the topic.

Axl always said by the past that he was late for everything, even his own shows :rofl-lol: . I stupidly thought that he was in NY to make sure he's not late this time :P ! I know it's stupid but it made me laugh alone! :laugh:

that would make the first time he would have ever been on time. and way early at that. but knowing him he would still find a way to end up late. LOL thanks for the laugh though.

I know Axl has cancel before.But why would Axl cancel those coming shows? They are in New York and Axl's ready there.He wont have too go far too get there.

Your post made think of something but it has nothing to do with the topic.

Axl always said by the past that he was late for everything, even his own shows :rofl-lol: . I stupidly thought that he was in NY to make sure he's not late this time :P ! I know it's stupid but it made me laugh alone! :laugh:

that would make the first time he would have ever been on time. and way early at that. but knowing him he would still find a way to end up late. LOL thanks for the laugh though.

Anytime.And you know what I'm doing I'm gonna show up at midnight and get there just as Axl's getten there.So i wont have too hear people being pissy becasue he's late.

Personally, I would lose about $1100 considering, tickets, airfare, hotel, transportation to the city from airport and back, plus meals (take into consideration that I'm not cancelling anything if the shows are cancelled). And as a supporter since the pre-Appetite days I'll take that as the final slap in the face and never spend another dime on them, never tell anyone how cool they are, and never do anything that would benefit Axl again. If he hasn't learned after all of this time that the value of a dollar is much different to a fan than it is to him, not to mention the trouble and time involved, then he deserves the repurcussions, which will hopefully affect his financial well-being in the long run, as well as his place in history as an artist and a human being.

That being said, I think all four shows will go on without incident and be filled with pleasant surprises.

rock3

Edited by brobot

i can't believe how egoistical americans are. "all 4 shows", that's all i hear. what about the thousands and thousands of us who paid to see them here in europe? fuck you. :fuckyou:

Signed.

P.S= No my american friends.. Europe is not a country, but a very cultural Continent. And by the way...GNR= Rock not Pop... and Oasis suck big time! :book:

i can't believe how egoistical americans are. "all 4 shows", that's all i hear. what about the thousands and thousands of us who paid to see them here in europe? fuck you. :fuckyou:

Yes but most americans think the whole of the UK is just outside London (btw london is a complete fucking shithole!).

These americans I am refering to are so self obsorbed that they dont think they need to think about the rest of the world and maybe they dont.. but that sort of arrogance has caused them trouble in the past unfortunately.

I say let them be. Id rather they were there than here! <_<

P.S.. Slash is from Stoke on Trent, England

P.P.S.. England.. the home of ROCK!

Personally, I would lose about $1100 considering, tickets, airfare, hotel, transportation to the city from airport and back, plus meals (take into consideration that I'm not cancelling anything if the shows are cancelled). And as a supporter since the pre-Appetite days I'll take that as the final slap in the face and never spend another dime on them, never tell anyone how cool they are, and never do anything that would benefit Axl again. If he hasn't learned after all of this time that the value of a dollar is much different to a fan than it is to him, not to mention the trouble and time involved, then he deserves the repurcussions, which will hopefully affect his financial well-being in the long run, as well as his place in history as an artist and a human being.

That being said, I think all four shows will go on without incident and be filled with pleasant surprises.

rock3

There are more than 4 shows.. you are only getting the warm up shows.. :)

Edited by coeus2k

You don't have many friends, do you...

Anyway, this thread is dumb. First, why do you need to know this? Is this really important information? Are you trying to win some stupid bet? Second, as GNR fans, we should be focusing on positive matters (or at the very least, positive speculation). Third, it isn't 'egotistical' for us North American fans to focus on New York considering that's where all of the speculation will go down. If GNR doesn't show for New York, I wouldn't hold onto your European tickets (and on a side note, I'm seeing GNR in Paris, so I too have an interest in the Europe arena, don't assume).

Finally, how the hell do you expect any of us to know this. Something tells me not too many of us are financial analysts who drop in from time to time on mygnrforum.com to answer such questions. If you're looking for a serious response, ask a serious question.

Cheers,

Andrew

Anyway, this thread is dumb. First, why do you need to know this? Is this really important information? Are you trying to win some stupid bet? Second, as GNR fans, we should be focusing on positive matters (or at the very least, positive speculation). Third, it isn't 'egotistical' for us North American fans to focus on New York considering that's where all of the speculation will go down. If GNR doesn't show for New York, I wouldn't hold onto your European tickets (and on a side note, I'm seeing GNR in Paris, so I too have an interest in the Europe arena, don't assume).

Finally, how the hell do you expect any of us to know this. Something tells me not too many of us are financial analysts who drop in from time to time on mygnrforum.com to answer such questions. If you're looking for a serious response, ask a serious question.

Cheers,

Andrew

go drown yourself.

1st you need to put this question into two catagories

1: how much money is going to be lost when they cancel the tour

A: Guns N' Roses will lose a substantial amount of money

2: How much money is going to be lost when they cancel the tour

A: A fucking shit load due to damages caused by rioting fans

Cheers,

Andrew

go drown yourself.

Nice come back...

And I notice you've asked this very same question at htgth... I hope your essay is coming along nicely.

Cheers,

Andrew

1 Million Dollars :drevil:

hmm.... try a little higher, also take into consideration the merchandise like shirts etc. but i would say around the $5million mark USD. i am almost 100% sure that the tour wont be cancelled, this is probaly Axl's last chance

Edited by Vogstar90_G'N'R

A: A fucking shit load due to damages caused by rioting fans

FUCK Yeah!!!!! I wanna see RIOTS!!!!! Fucking Anarchy!! If some concerts are cancelled i want to see ANARCHY!!!!!!

Fuck i was there with my cousin and his Hells Angles buddies at the GNR riot in Vancouver last time they came and it was fucking amazing!!!! The destruction, dudes playing loud GNR in the background wihile tearing the shit out of the General Motors Place was unreal!!! (everything was great til the fucking cops showed up)

Just like in San Fran, at the GBH show where the hardcore punks caused a riot couple of months ago, i want to see RIOTS, violence and ANARCHY!!!!

The hardcore punks know how to riot, but so do headbangers!!!

"EAT, FUCK, KILL"