baz is on eddie trunk in nyc saying axl might call in

xghlph

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just happy to know that Axl was actully at the rehearsal. I guess the whole band is in new york now. I guess there is a third guitar replacement and of course we won't know who until next week.... sweet...

Sounds like these guys are just having a blast of a good time on this show.

Hope someone is recording the rest of this show as well.

i have this feeling he won't show up... and actually i wouldn't want him to show up.. he's gonna put himself in a position where he's the prey those guys will try to put him down at all costs

I don't think so, he's a strong personality, if he comes he's brining his own transportation and can just leave. I think it would be just a laid bakc, 'hey guys' on the air, nothing too exciting then he'll go out with Baz as he was saying they should.

i have this feeling he won't show up... and actually i wouldn't want him to show up.. he's gonna put himself in a position where he's the prey those guys will try to put him down at all costs

I don't think so, he's a strong personality, if he comes he's brining his own transportation and can just leave. I think it would be just a laid bakc, 'hey guys' on the air, nothing too exciting then he'll go out with Baz as he was saying they should.

everyones going drinkin woooot