baz is on eddie trunk in nyc saying axl might call in

xghlph

Brian May might not be on the record... that's interesting

It's for sure ONE CD./

Now they are starting to get up his ass a little... 'this is all about you, what do you want to do'

I think he just wants them to chill and do their thing like they were and not freak out like little girls....they started out good but they are starting to get a little googly over him it seems.

Edited by mcalldp

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuff from the interview:

It will be ONE CD.

Brian May may not be on the album.

Axl did not listen to the leaks.

They have recorded "two and a half, three albums' worth" of material.

NO reunion, "people starting stuff for whatever reason. They'll hear the leaks and decide who wrote the solo because...they make up all sorts of stuff."

Axl still reads the Internet and what we are writing. ("You have to keep up on this stuff.")

BRAIN IS STILL THE DRUMMER.

Axl has just requested Ace of Spades.

of course, this is all info as of may 5th. a lot could change until 'late fall' especailly when you throw a tour in to the mix.

Guest JohnUlmer

This definitely was NOT staged, you can tell by the enthusiasm of the guys and the uneasiness of Axl. They asked him if he wanted to take calls and he was like, "Errrr...uh...Ace of Spades," and changed the subject.

ace of spades on right now, listen to it streamin on the website!!!!!!!!! NO WAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!AXL FUCKING ROSE IN STUDIO, I LOVE THIS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHA NO WAYY THIS IS SO UNIMAGINABLE

Guest JohnUlmer

Ironic how they're broadcasting multiple anti-drug commercials with Axl in the studio - the guy who consumed so many drugs in the '80s.

I don't think he'll be there that long. But it's cool while it lasts.