So we've heard more new material from Axl

Guest JohnUlmer

What i did notice is that when Axl was first talking in the studio and they were playing night train somebody spoke and Axl tried to cover it, my guess it was the new guitarist and his voice would be recognised because Axl got sheepish over it, anybody else hear it?

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What i did notice is that when Axl was first talking in the studio and they were playing night train somebody spoke and Axl tried to cover it, my guess it was the new guitarist and his voice would be recognised because Axl got sheepish over it, anybody else hear it?

Yeah man.. I heard that... Pretty strange.

It's gotta be someone on the keyboards doesn't it? I mean, Dizzy and Pitman just aren't enough.....

Oh, and someone playing the harp! Nothing says ROCK & ROLL like a good harp player! ;)

nope, apparently its two midgets at the side of the stage doing pelvic thrusts

oh! I would totally love to see that! :)

It's gotta be someone on the keyboards doesn't it? I mean, Dizzy and Pitman just aren't enough.....

Oh, and someone playing the harp! Nothing says ROCK & ROLL like a good harp player! ;)

nope, apparently its two midgets at the side of the stage doing pelvic thrusts

oh! I would totally love to see that! :)

yeah.. cause this is the spinal tap :rofl-lol:

Holy Shit,

just listening to that clip, the new guitarist can fucking play!

To be honest, it sounds a LOT like Tracii Guns. Trust me, I'm a huge LA Guns, and Brides fan and I know for sure how he sounds. Very much like Tracii Guns.