..there are 2 times...

sixtus

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.When he said there would be just one album.

2.When he said his name was W. Axl Rose.

Seriously, why don't you just tell us?

The host asked how many dics's CD will be and Axl said just one disc

and he is known as W Axl Rose

case closed

I was joking. But at one point he said just one album, and another time he said there would be 2 or 3.

At one point, he claimed he hadn't heard the tracks that were leaked onto the Net.

But when Eddie asked him if these tracks would be on the album, he said they would be. If he hadn't heard them, how would he know this?

case closed

I was joking. But at one point he said just one album, and another time he said there would be 2 or 3.

He said CD would be on 1 disc and he also talked about 2 more albums worth of material which will obviously form the follow ups. At no point did he contradict himself about the album length.

Edited by PurpleHaze

At one point, he claimed he hadn't heard the tracks that were leaked onto the Net.

But when Eddie asked him if these tracks would be on the album, he said they would be. If he hadn't heard them, how would he know this?

..the ones in the closet always knew you are clever...

...so there is one more missin'...

He read the press releases, so he knows what titles leaked. He just hasn't heard the leaks (does not go online) so he doesn't know what versions were leaked.

They were talking about the track Brian May recorded on, which would obviously be CITR. Axl said it might not be on the album because they have a lot of material and are switching songs between albums. How would he have needed to listen to the versions of the songs leaked onto the Internet for him to say this?

Edited by PurpleHaze

case closed

Hey man no hard feelings i know u were joking but not even Axl knows what he is gonna do next so we'll just wait till the 12th

case closed

Hey man no hard feelings i know u were joking but not even Axl knows what he is gonna do next so we'll just wait till the 12th

It's cool. We still haven't figured out what other lie this jokster is talking about.

When he said the new member would have nothing to do with guitar.

But then said the new guitarist.

???? :unsure:

No he never. He said the new member had "nothing to do with the past".

You people are over analysing way too much.

Edited by PurpleHaze

Damn.

I knew that but if you listen it does sound like guitar a bit, since he says it quickly.

i agree PurpleHaze

and for the axl and guns n' roses haters you can kiss my ass

They were talking about the track Brian May recorded on, which would obviously be CITR. Axl said it might not be on the album because they have a lot of material and are switching songs between albums. How would he have needed to listen to the versions of the songs leaked onto the Internet for him to say this?

Nope, that was a different part of the interview. The Brian May stuff came later.

He saw the titles. he said he kills the rumors! maybe im right maybe im wrong, I know what you're trying to imply :suspicious: lol or what you probably should be implying :suspicious:

James :suspicious: Stedham.

That doesn't mean he doesn't know the titles of the leaked tracks.