Unnerving

Bryan

The finished album, when in our hands, will be something to behold. Complete and how Axl intended it to be... I'll wait however long it takes for that without complaining.

Axl's totally gonna be your best friend for being such a loyal little servant.

The finished album, when in our hands, will be something to behold. Complete and how Axl intended it to be... I'll wait however long it takes for that without complaining.

Well the first part of your statement would be great... but dude, I not attention seeking here, I just want things to be as good as they can be.

Why should Axl let bootleggers ruin how he wants to deliver the songs? We'll hear them when he wants us to... patience my friend.

Listen and learn people from this wise man. Guns N' Roses will always play the old songs too because the fans love them and they love playing them. It's really pissing me off people saying "but no new songs were played" blah blah blah. New songs were played you idiots, just because they were leaked on the internet do you think Axl would bow down to the leakers and play actual new songs? Of course he wouldnt, this is Axl fucking Rose and he won't obey such people.

rock3

Exactly

There's not reason for him to play material we haven't heard yet, and I am so glad he played IRS :wub:

LEIGH ROK!

LEIGH ROK!

Trash firmly removed........

THANX L.R.

my Favorite Luggage maker.....and keeper of secret words........

UNNERVING is the topic for this section........

true ART always upsets, causes a reaction, upsets, or soothes the savage society...........

to cause NO reaction is not to exist......

"Truth can overtake a man;

and bring him to his knees....

with a first degree burn of a broken heart....

I pushed memories inside my head

and they became a scar"..........

THIS AIN"T KANSAS ANYMORE DOROTHY.............GUNS N" FUCKING ROSES!

Believing in Angels....fallen or otherwise....

that Dammned WARCHILD

did the venue smell like weed to anybody else? or was it just me?

Well the first part of your statement would be great... but dude, I not attention seeking here, I just want things to be as good as they can be.

Ignore him L.R. We know you´re not an attention whore. And about what you previously said, I agree. Thanx god there´s someone smart enough to talk with common sense. You rock Leigh!!! :)

I find this topic shallow and pedantic. :book:

good word man....six new songs for your first show in three years is good for me...no doubt more will come...just wait for RIO...I like how people jump on the negative after the very first show...there will always be somethin i guess

I find this topic shallow and pedantic. :book:

good word man....six new songs for your first show in three years is good for me...no doubt more will come...just wait for RIO...I like how people jump on the negative after the very first show...there will always be somethin i guess

Right, I mean if we didn't download everything then they would be new to us too.

Ignore him L.R. We know you´re not an attention whore. And about what you previously said, I agree. Thanx god there´s someone smart enough to talk with common sense. You rock Leigh!!! :)

ANYBODY slicing and dicing Leigh Rok! can superglue their epididimus to a passing cattle car........

that dammned warchild

ANYBODY slicing and dicing Leigh Rok! can superglue their epididimus to a passing cattle car........

that dammned warchild

Hiya W, did you have a good time last night? rock1

that dammned warchild

Hiya W, did you have a good time last night? rock1

Yeah, you seem a bit quiet on the subject of your time?

You still taking it in or compossing your thoughts?

See any unfreindly faces :rofl-lol:

Does the fact that the setlist contained NO songs that we haven't heard yet concern anyone else about the albums' progress?

Did Rock In Rio II give you an accurate picture of the UYI albums?

Not really.

Fucking relax. This is a time to happy, first time in a long time.