Best Shot at the concert

warchild

"There are a lot of people out there who think they know whats going on....inside Guns...n....Roses. said gnr kinda slow and deep in a funny sort of way). But thats ok. thats how it goes sometimes. you gotta take the good with the bad. the bad with the good. and sometimes you just gotta Live n Let Die."

if it Wears....FIt IT!

the "Downloading Motherfuckers" was a close second

that Dammned Warchild

did it smell like weed in that venue, or was it just me?

Edited by warchild

..wow..both of you are soo motherfuckin' cool..

..yeah..smokin' pot...doin' cocaine....how many mfs can i drink under the table?..

..yeah..wearin' leather jackets...and torn jeans..yeah..that's what it is all about...

..that's what i call the real ones...or u can at least play the hardcore monkey clown for the real ones...and give a fuck about them...

.."please don't put your life in the hands..of a rock n' roll band..who'll throw it all away.."..(4 fans and actors..) (..oasis 1995...)

...keep watchin' some of the new lyrics from the GNR camp...

...soon::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

..yeah..smokin' pot...doin' cocaine....how many mfs can i drink under the table?..

..yeah..wearin' leather jackets...and torn jeans..yeah..that's what it is all about...

..that's what i call the real ones...or u can at least play the hardcore monkey clown for the real ones...and give a fuck about them...

.."please don't put your life in the hands..of a rock n' roll band..who'll throw it all away.."..(4 fans and actors..) (..oasis 1995...)

DUUUDE.....why are you being a DIIICK?

Almost famous.

..Remember when you were young, You shone like the sun. Shine on you crazy diamond. Now there's a look in your eyes, Like black holes in the sky. Shine on you crazy diamond

WARSYD

DUUUDE.....why are you being a DIIICK?

Almost famous.

..Remember when you were young, You shone like the sun. Shine on you crazy diamond. Now there's a look in your eyes, Like black holes in the sky. Shine on you crazy diamond

WARSYD

..hahaha...SUCH A DIIICK?

...still know you are on the right side...sir warchild...

"There are a lot of people out there who think they know whats going on....inside Guns...n....Roses. said gnr kinda slow and deep in a funny sort of way). But thats ok. thats how it goes sometimes. you gotta take the good with the bad. the bad with the good. and sometimes you just gotta Live n Let Die."

if it Wears....FIt IT!

Yes, I wonder where are all those insiders and people "in the know" right now :P ... I mean, now Axl is the rock God and is awesome and is not an asshole anymore...you know.. :rolleyes:

if it Wears....FIt IT!

Yes, I wonder where are all those insiders and people "in the know" right now :P ... I mean, now Axl is the rock God and is awesome and is not an asshole anymore...you know.. :rolleyes:

FUCKING POSERS!.

it's easy to change faces!.

if it Wears....FIt IT!

FUCKING POSERS!.

First you hate them because they dislike Axl.. Now you hate them because they like Axl. Well done :rolleyes:

Edited by Wando

if it Wears....FIt IT!

FUCKING POSERS!.

First you hate them because they dislike Axl.. Now you hate them because they like Axl. Well done :rolleyes:

missed my point!, i hate what they did while gnr wasn't doing what they wanted!, tomorrow they will hate axl again because they don't like his shoes.

if it Wears....FIt IT!

FUCKING POSERS!.

missed my point!, i hate what they did while gnr wasn't doing what they wanted!, tomorrow they will hate axl again because they don't like his shoes.

Okay, my apologizes..

if it Wears....FIt IT!

FUCKING POSERS!.

Exactly!

and sometimes you just gotta Live n Let Die.

if it Wears....FIt IT!

Some people need to pay attention to this.......................

LIVE & LET DIE MOTHERF**!ER

L.

Men are Moved by two levers only: fear and self interest. -Napoleon Bonaparte

just an interesting qoute, Bonaparte died a lonely old man because he didn't think outside the box!~.