Razz Radio will play "CHeck Mate" in a bit

Frozen Inferno

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:no:

Please tell how some 15-year-old geek that lives in his parents basement manages to "magically" gain a GN'R song that no one's heard before?

To me, this song sounds too punk to be GN'R.

You can just wait it out, maybe a day or too until it's in good circulation like I do. :book:

I say don't give the little tampon what he wants. He'll either fuck all of you over with a fake song, or he just won't bother showing it. If it indeed is real, wait until November so you can hear the crisp studio version. ;)

It is real. I pulled apart like six layers. Too bad the vocals kept going down as I removed the noise. I layered four tracks together and used the clean setting on Garageband 2. I removed the crap at the end. But fucked up cutting it. I will prepare a better one.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0tpr8y

ohhh man!!!

THXXX VERY MUCH!!!

much better quality..perfect..

..but can u do it on mp3 as well? :) :) pls!!

Please note that I was not trying to make the track sound as good as it could. I was just trying to lower the background levels low enough to hear Axl's voice. I can assure you that the voice on this track is probably him. You can tell by the style.

How can you tell this is Axl? Is there anybody else that isn't so sure? I mean, the second i heard IRS, even when it was the version that was recorded on a cell phone or something, I knew it was him. This doesn't give me any inclination to believe its genuine.

How can you tell this is Axl? Is there anybody else that isn't so sure? I mean, the second i heard IRS, even when it was the version that was recorded on a cell phone or something, I knew it was him. This doesn't give me any inclination to believe its genuine.

Digital voice sampling and analysis can do it. But I have got better things to do. The clip is very short. But there is something about it, that is too familiar.

Ehh, the song doesn't seem that great. Pretty generic from what I hear. But it's hard to tell from 19 seconds. It does sound like Axl though.

I don't know, I'm not too interested even if there is another leak coming. Maybe I'd feel different if the clip blew me away, but it didn't. Or maybe if we got a full song. But there is much more exciting stuff happening in GN'R land right now. Rio is only days away and it will rock very hard.

Edited by KBear